Parenthoodbliss selects the best products based on real-life testing conducted by our staff, members of our user community, the contributors, as well as through research and feedback by experts; here’s more about our product review process. The details and prices are accurate as per the publishing date and we may earn commissions through the shopping links on this blog.
Whether it’s a prepared parent or a newbie, the best diaper bags are something extremely important even before the baby is born. Before you leave for somewhere, you should make sure that all the necessities for the baby are packed properly. Take it from us, you will not want to step outside with your baby, even if it’s the neighboring lane of your house without their diapers. And if you do, imagine the massacre it would be!
From baby’s snacks to wipes and all the other essential stuff that must be added to the bag. You can also throw in your wallet, house keys, and other important stuff. The most relaxing part of today’s day is that you get hundreds of lists of the best diaper bags to choose from which are specially designed for your convenience. While you are at it, do not also forget to check out our list of the top best diapers for babies here!
4 Types of Diaper Bags
There is a wide range of diaper bags available in the market and it’s only natural for you to get overwhelmed when it comes to choosing one. There are many things that you need to consider, these include; who will be using it, how many diapers would you want to carry at once, and the number of kids you have.
Diaper bags can come in various styles, including:
- Backpack: Frees up your hands and also provides equal weight distribution.
- Tote: Has two long straps so that you can easily carry the bag over your shoulder.
- Messenger Bag: Has one long strap. Can Also be worn over one shoulder, or crossbody.
- Diaper Clutch: This is small and portable and is usually used to fit the bare essentials.
How to Choose a Diaper Bag?
In the case of a first baby, there are some things that you might have not considered when you are selecting a diaper bag. And there might be several factors that you are already well aware of and are unwilling to compromise on. When you know what you want in a diaper bag it will make your selection process much easier.
- Style: Trying to find a bag that won’t make it evident to the rest of the world that you’re a mom can be a bit challenging. You may be a mom, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that you must have to embrace looking unstylish and frumpy. You may want a bag that reflects your style because as a new mom you may feel as though you are losing your identity a bit. You need to remind yourself of the person you were before you became a mom.
- Cost: Some diaper backpacks are outrageously pricey but that doesn’t always mean more promising. At the end of the day, it is just a diaper bag. On the other hand, you will not buy the cheapest bag you find, unless you’re totally in love with it, because it may not last as long as you need it to. You should consider buying a middle-of-the-road bag that has both affordability and quality.
- Material: Do you want something durable, or an extremely soft diaper bag? Or are you looking for something that will be easy to clean? If you are, you may want to steer clear of certain materials because they might be harder to clean and maintain. Because, at some point, something is going to leak into or onto your bag.
Top 18 Best Diaper Bags 2022
1. Skip Hop Baby Grand Central Baby Diaper Bag ($24.95): Best Diaper Bag for Twins
- You’ll fall in love, the moment you open this one of the best baby diaper bags put there: the Skip Hop baby diaper bag! We can assure you this as we did. It is a perfect combination of fashion and an operational product.
- The leather accents with black stripes give it a chic look and compliment that the New York-style colors add an oomph factor to the bag making it super stylish for our very own stylish moms. It’s a tote-style baby diaper bag.
- The most impressive aspect of the bag is how efficient the bag is. It is huge with exactly 11 pockets to get your things kept in an organized way, well-made and is just over 2 cubic feet of space in our measurements.
- The pockets are big enough to fit even the broadest of baby bottles. It even consists of zipper pockets to keep all the valuable belongings and personal things like car keys and wallets. It has a huge space in its center for big products like changing clothes, diapers, and much more.
- In all, it is an extremely amazing tote diaper bag that’s functional and super stylish for our moms. That’s why we chose to give this bag the topmost place on our list. Talking about the pricing it’s a bit over the edge but it’s worth the money.
2. Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy Diaper Bag Backpack ($188.99): Best Diaper Bag With Style
- When we talk about the best baby diaper bags, the Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy diaper bag has to be on the list! You will be amazed by how stylish, popular, and high-quality these diaper bags are. They are amongst the most well-known and used diaper bags in this industry.
- The brand has a wide range of diaper bags for you to choose from; you will get floral cute-looking diaper bags to quilted gold-trimmed black bags if you are going for a chic look. It also has a variety of abstract watercolors.
- It is one of the most expensive diaper bag options that we have on our list! $150 is the price that you pay for the boxy backpack model which comes with a high-end look with really sophisticated designs. Being so costly, it is worth all the money that you spend on this very useful, efficient, operational, and also super stylish diaper bag.
- The fabric is made of cotton canvas that has a very anti-stain sturdy coating glazed on it and it’s even waterproof. The size of the bag is almost 0.90 cubic feet which are why the baby diaper bag is very spacious and big.
- It has 8 inside pockets in total, out of which two of them are zippered. Because it comes with enough space there will not be any problem in storing the baby’s things in it. The most amazing part about this diaper bag is its versatility.
- It comes with several carrying options. You can also use it as a cross-body bag or may use it as a tote bag or baby diaper bag, as the name suggests. You may turn the bag into a backpack or by attaching it to the stroller just change it completely and use it as a simple stroller bag with the help of the included stroller straps.
- The reason it’s called a boxy diaper bag is that it has a boxy and a very stable bottom which helps it easily stand on its own, without toppling over. The bag is super lightweight, functional, and a very stylish option to go for.
I bought this from my baby registry and I’m glad I picked this over other baby diaper bag. The outside is great texture and it’s easy to clean. What I like about it is the color, affordability, and the built in changing pad cause often enough you may forget that. it’s spacious inside with enough pockets. It also came in w/ straps where you can hang your backpack to your stroller. I recommend this product and the color I got can be carried by my husband.
After debating on several different diaper bags, I ended up settling on this one. The main reason being that it had the built-in changing pad that basically turned into a quick changing station. I love that I can set it on top of changing tables, unzip the bag, and I have everything I need within hands reach. If you’re debating if the price is worth it, for me, it definitely was! Plus, I was going back and forth on whether I wanted a bag or backpack, and this one does both! Plus it hangs on strollers.
For more product reviews visit Amazon
3. The Maman Nappy Baby Diaper Bag ($40): Best Diaper Bag With Compact Size
- This bag almost resembles a purse and can be easily mistaken for a bag that would not even be close to a baby diaper bag! Well, we are not saying it as a disadvantage but we do say this very proudly. This diaper bag creates a bold statement: it features gold hardware, stylish thick quilted exterior, and tan leather, with red accents. This makes the baby diaper bag look fashionable and more expensive than it is!
- This bag can cost you about $55, isn’t it a great deal to go for? Apart from being super reasonable, the bag does not lack efficiency and quality at all. It assures you with one of the best functions and looks and does not create a hole in your pocket.
- It cannot convert itself into some backpack like other bags, but it has various other options like transforming itself into a shoulder bag, tote bag, or even a stroller bag. The material that is used in the diaper bag is waterproof and fulfills every claim that it makes.
- This bag has 10 pockets in total which makes the bag pretty organized and spacious. It is quite big, which makes it very easy to carry around for moms. The bag is one of the best baby diaper bags for sure, it is super durable and if you use it properly it can stay with you for several years as the zippers, seams, and buttons are high quality. This is a deal-breaker option for you to go for.
Just what I want in a new diaper bag. I’ve had a few since my daughter was born and now they each seem too big and cumbersome now that she’s a toddler. I like this because I can easily fit a bottle or two on the side insulated pockets if we are out for a long time. The back pocket holds the diaper pad neatly in place and it’s not bulky but still sufficient for use for a 1+ yr old. The interior compartment is a great size and includes useful pockets. Additionally there is another zipper pocket on top that holds my things like lipstick, hair ties and keys. I could even fit my wallet in there too if so desired but the main compartment area is plenty roomy enough for it in addition to my toddler’s essentials. I like the pockets on the front because they are deep and have a magnetic feature so they stay closed yet still accessible. A key hook strap is also included on the interior of the bag. The crossbody strap is comfortable on my petite frame and the bag can easily be worn as a shoulder bag too. Overall, great purchase! I like that I can carry this bag to work and that it looks nice with any outfit style.
I spent hours reading amazon reviews for a new diaper backpack and ended up buying this diaper bag. Green color looks exactly as photographed. Looks very nicely made. Love the stroller straps, brown trim, red zipper, and gold hardware. The list price is a great deal at $55. Extremely light weight and the handles and strap are comfortable enough to carry all day. Bag is a little smaller than I expected. I have two kiddos in diapers and both using bottles. This bag is big enough to go a whole day with one little one (diapers, wipes, 2 changes of clothes, formula, bottles, snacks, toys, hand sanitizer, bib, burp cloth, moms water bottle, wallet, and cell phone) or a half day with two little ones. The side bottle holders are large enough for our short/wide tommee tippees and avent natural bottles. I would say this bag is not big enough for a day of cloth diapering, even for just one kiddo. All the pockets are convenient dimensions (feels like this bag was made just for my stuff!). The magnets on the outside pockets are a nice feature. The only thing I don’t like is that the large, side pocket gapes when it’s not full exposing where I like to keep my wallet and cell phone. Not a problem at all when the bag is full (bag is almost empty in picture). Anyways, I think this is my first review ever; loved this bag so much I wanted to share!
For more product reviews visit Amazon
4. Honest Company Everything Tote Baby Diaper Bag ($147.21): Best Diaper Tote Bag
- This is an amazing and huge black vegan leather bag. The design, look, and most importantly the functionality are what makes this bag the perfect purchase to keep the baby’s things and carry them around.
- It is one of the most loved and popular bags among moms which is not at all surprising as the bag is very versatile and high-end. This bag is designed as a large tote and even comes in a size of about 7″ deep, and 19″ wide, 13″ high, which makes this bag spacious enough. It has seven pockets in total, two of them of which are zippered.
- In the center, you will find a huge space to keep the baby’s diapers, an extra set of clothing, and much more. The bag also features a water-resistant pocket on the front to keep things that can spill or are wet. Besides that, it has 2 insulated pockets on either side where you may keep the feeding bottle or snack chilled for a longer period.
- You may even change it into a stroller bag and also a shoulder bag. Everything about this faux leather bag is perfect except that it is a bit expensive as it comes at around $150. But taking the points of the space and the multi-functionality that it offers, it is a great deal!
I purchased this diaper bag as a gift for a mom-to-be and she loves it!! It’s well-made & a lot bigger than I thought!! It arrived quickly and was $50 cheaper than on the Honest website. Thanks Amazon, you came through again!!!
Aghhh, so close! Great bag but not quite big enough. It’s great if used for as semi-light diaper bag. There’s space but I find I couldn’t load up too many clothes and diapers… granted the bibs, lotion, diaper cream, socks and hats all fit. I would def recommend, just not for heavy packing… somewhere in between though! Give it a try if you think you don’t need a HUGE bag, like me. The quality and useful compartments are def all there.
PS I paid $80 for this back in 2018. Watch out for price hikes
For more product reviews visit Amazon
5. Vera Bradley Ultimate Diaper Bag Backpack ($87.37): Best Diaper Bag Made of Cotton
- If you are also a person who loves Vera Bradley products then, here is exciting news for you. The brand also makes a wide range of the best backpack diaper bag that coordinate with the feel and look of other Vera Bradley backpacks, handbags, and purses!
- The diaper bags come in a tote or backpack style of bags. The tote style bag not only comes in tones of different colors and designs but has also the essence of the classic style of Vera Bradley. This bag is big and very well-made and versatile. The floral prints of the classic Vera Bradley and even the texturing are very nicely presented in the diaper bags.
- The material used in making this bag is 100% cotton which makes it super durable, comfortable, and soft to use and feel against the skin. The straps are long enough (12″ strap drop) to go comfortably on your shoulder, and there is an optional (clip-on/off) padded shoulder strap for cross-chest carrying.
- It comes with a detachable stroller strap on both sides. And the bag has a zippered top and can stand upright without toppling over. The dimensions are about 14″ high, 20″ wide, and 5″ wide, and provide just under 1 cubic foot of volume.
- The insides of these bags are lined with polyester that avoids problems with stickiness and stains, and it has six mesh pockets too with elastic tops.
- You will also find on the outside of the bag two large additional pockets but the only disadvantage we found was that it did not feature any insulated pockets or zippered pockets on the insides. Nonetheless, the stitching, the fabric, seam, zippers everything is of very high quality and functions well.
- It is not as spacious as some of the other bags, but this bag is a perfect point of intersection where style meets versatility. Coming for $120, this is right in the middle of being less pricey and one of the most expensive designers yet one of the best baby diaper bags.
6. Bag Nation Diaper Bag Backpack ($84.95): Best Multifunctional Diaper Bag
- This backpack diaper bag is amazing and is an all-rounder, it’s also one of the highest-rated baby diaper bags you will find in the USA!
- It is a simple but edgy-looking diaper bag with not many colors and patterns: it just comes in 2 variants which are heathered grey and black. Both of them are super sophisticated and high-end-looking bags.
- The multi-functionality will surprise you as you may carry it as a backpack, a tote, and it also assures strong built-in straps to carry it as a stroller bag. You will find tonnes of pockets in the bag, almost 14 to be precise, one for each of the baby’s stuff.
- It has an outsized insulated baby bottle pocket and therefore what blew our minds was that it comes with a diaper dispenser! All you would like to try is simply reach back and pull out one.
- The main compartment of the bag is extremely spacious and can fit up to large quantities of things very efficiently. The zipper, fabric, and all look of the bag are very long-lasting and high-end.
- It also comes with a complimentary small tote diaper bag which will fit up to 3-4 small things for the baby on the go. It’s a water-resistant bag and is extremely versatile.
- The best part about the baby diaper bag is that you can get it for $60 online. Looking into how highly versatile the bag is, it is well-priced!
I did tons of research before purchasing a diaper bag and couldn’t be happier with my purchase! Lots of storage and perfect for either mom or dad to carry. I love how well made it is and love the life time warranty! Great for a family on the go or for families like us that just like to get out and walk together.
I’ve used this bag since January 2021. Since then, the bag has traveled with us everywhere. It’s been on airplane rides, long road trips, grocery trips, shopping trips, hiking, etc etc and it has held up exceptionally. The craftsmanship is like no other. You could try your luck with “known” brands but none of them will be made with the same care and attention to detail as Bag Nation. Best of all, the lifetime warranty protection. That says everything you need to know about the quality of the bag. You’ll never need another one, even if the first one goes bad.
For more product reviews visit Amazon
7. SOHO Grand Central Baby Diaper Bag ($47): Cheapest Diaper Bag With Quality
- If you’re finding one of the best alternatives for Skip Hop Grand Central diaper bags, we have come with the SOHO Grand Central diaper bags. And the best part for you, it’s not even that expensive! It is an amazing diaper bag with few similarities such as mode and functions but it is for half the price.
- This bag has separate functions for different features. Here you’ll get 5 different smaller bags to keep your miscellaneous things. You get a set of separate zipper bags, a separate diaper bag, an insulated bottle bag, a toiletries bag, a changing pad, and a little wallet.
- This diaper bag features a whole new functionality and approach to diaper bags. You can take only the required stuff with you, without carrying an enormous bag for it. The size is the same as the Skip Hop diaper bag. It also comes with high-quality additional stroller straps.
- This bag is extremely operative and efficient to use and you get an honest product by paying a relevant price for it.
I was in the market for a new teacher/ travel bag. For those who dont know, yes, we literally call them “teacher bags.” 😁 I never thought about it until I was looking through reviews for this bag to even consider diaper bags. I’m not supposed to carry anything over 5lbs (🤣), but decided to try this anyway.
Ladies and Gents, you WILL NOT be disappointed!!!! VERY ROOMY on the inside. I have plenty of room for my 15in laptop, plan book, lightweight hoodie, and the ton of file folders I transport daily.
Can I say pockets and pouches!!!! The insulated bottle bag I use to carry my frozen water bottle to work. Works great! I use the mesh bag for pencils, pens, postie notes. The small zipper pouch is my “work emergency meds,” bag. Plan on using the little purse on vacation this summer. The changing pad fits PERFECTLY around my computer. Going to add a closure to it so it fits a little more snuggly to further protect my computer in the bag. And ALL THE POCKETS!!! LOL About 5 different trade books stuffed in n there at the moment! Great price, and BEST TEACHER BAG EVER!!!!!! Love it so much, I plan on using it as a carry on bag this summer.
I love this diaper bag!!! I’ve been using it for about 2 1/2 years, as a foster mom with two toddlers. I can fit EVERYTHING in this bag! In the end pockets, I fit two sippy cups and about three juice boxes (or two boxes and a bottle of water). Inside, there’s room for a change of clothes, plenty of diapers, wipes, a couple tubes of diaper cream, medicines, eating utensils, bibs, toys, hair care products, and snacks (so many snacks!) – with pockets to keep it organized. Of course, bottles and formula fit well during the infant stage too. The front pockets hold my stuff – chapstick, money/cards, lotion, tissues, etc. And it’s still in great shape after 2+ years of use! Add to it the fact that it comes with several other useful bags, a changing pad, straps to hang it on the stroller, and the great price… it’s one of my favorite “mom purchases” to-date!
For more product reviews visit Amazon
8. Skip Hop Duo Signature Baby Diaper Bag ($65): Best Diaper Bag for Traveling
- There is absolutely no doubt that Skip Hop makes one of the most amazing and functional diaper bags. This is why it tops the list when it comes to a diaper bag that has a lot of modern look to it and yet does not look very old-fashioned.
- It resembles more like a tote or over-the-shoulder bag than a handbag. The shape of the bag is more deep and narrow than short and broad. This gives the diaper bag a sleek and edgy look.
- This bag may be a perfect choice for mothers who don’t want to hold enormously huge diaper bags with them. Though this bag is small, it’s very spacious because it features a deep-going pattern inside it.
- It contains a complete set of 10 pockets, a hoop, a changing pad, a separate insulated bottle holder, and a pleasant interior liner. The lining inside is super soft and of high quality. The padded strap is comfortable, as are the padded carry handles.
Just the baby bag I was looking for and it looks and feels even better in person. Very cute and stylish and it is not too feminine/girly for the hubby to use as well. I love that it has a zip top instead of a flap so that items stay secure inside and do not fly out if the bag were to be tossed around. The front zipper pocket is so handy to quickly access items and the tech pocket is wonderful for keeping your keys or phone separate from all of baby’s things…no need for digging around the bag! I love that the bag is readily able to hook on to a stroller—many of the more expensive bags make you purchase the stroller attachment piece separately which is ridiculous. The polyester material is water resistant and any messes or spills made can easily be wiped/cleaned up in a breeze (I definitely did not want a cotton baby bag). The bag itself is on the slimmer side and is not bulky. I would say it’s perfect for one child and doable for two children; for two it may be a bit snug depending on how many things you need to pack for them on-the-go. A changing pad is included in the back pocket and it is also a perfect pocket for slipping in a book for baby or documents for mama. The two mesh side pockets for bottles is quite roomy—I use the Kiinde bottles and they fit just fine. The two inside pockets are great for storing wipes and diapers or even spare outfits for baby. I just love this baby bag so much and would recommend it to any mama. It’s affordable, stylish, easy to use, fits everything you might need, baby friendly and parent friendly. Skip Hop really did a superb job designing this bag with baby and parent in mind. Love love love it.
this is THE diaper bag as far as I’m concerned. I had a really pricy leather zulily bag and this beats it on all fronts. Cloth diapering means needing a bit more room for the actual diaper stuff. I was worried that I wouldnt have enough room but decided to order this bag and give it a try. Somehow I fit more in this bag than my other one that was twice the size. Easy to access pockets on front and sides make it like a battle station when it is clipped to the stroller. No more digging under the stroller for pacifiers or burp rags. I also go the double bottle bag and I clip it to the outside if I’m going to be out for a while. The little changing pad that comes with this is really nice too because it folds flat and takes up virtually no space. For me this bag holds: 2 back up onesies, 2 back up diaper covers, 4 cloth diapers (small), 2 doublers, wet bag, 2 burp rags, pacifiers, rattle toy, extra socks, hat, a&d ointment, wipes (in the swipe case also by skiphop which fits perfectly in a front pocket, bib, nipple shields, my cell phone and a folder with a copy of my baby’s vaccination record. It’s like a Mary Poppins bag.
For more product reviews visit Amazon
9. Freshly Picked Convertible Best Diaper Bag Backpack ($199): Best Diaper Bag With Faux Leather
- This bag is loved and is super popular, The Freshly Picked line of diaper bags is seeking tons of attention this year. It comes in backpack style and carry-all and offers an array of pastels to choose from like fig, butterscotch, birch, and impala lily.
- This is a vegan leather bag that appears super sophisticated and classy and has excellent material. It is water-resistant and also stain-resistant, which suggests you’ll wipe off any mark very easily. All the hardware is sturdy and of top quality.
- It comes with 6 pockets in total. The bag is extremely stylish and comfortable. It has a lot of space to fit all the essential items into it. If you’re going for an uber-cool and trendy designer diaper bag this bag is one of the simplest options.
- The bag stands upright, on its own without toppling over. It’s pretty durable and efficient to use. It is a bit pricey for faux leather but it can also change itself into a stroller bag, a strap bag, a backpack, or a purse-style bag.
10. HaloVa Best Diaper Bag Backpack ($37.99): The Best Diaper Bag Overall
- This diaper bag with great functionality and style is the last option on our list. It comes in a variety of designs, patterns, and colors to choose from. It is a convertible tote as well as a backpack baby diaper bag.
- It is super spacious, comfortable, and functional enough to carry most of the necessities. This diaper bag is highly inexpensive because it comes for just $38. Though the price is quite low it gives fair competition to the diaper bags which usually get featured on the best diaper bag
- It has an outsized center compartment for keeping the baby’s things. It uses a technical way to separate other compartments in a very organized and systematic manner.
- Comprehensive of these excellent and efficient elements, we discovered that this baby diaper bag is extremely affordable along with all the other perks.
This bag is seriously beautiful and great for the money! I have probably purchased 80+ diaper bags in the past (lots of returns!) because I’m super picky. I recently bought a Jujube diaper bag for $200 and as much as it looks nice, I can’t believe it’s priced anywhere over $50. This Halova bag has a much better texture! Really great!
This diaper bag is designed perfectly. The pockets and compartments are just where you need them. The inside makes it so easy to grab what you need and see/store eveything you need for kiddos. I have been through at least 6 different diaper bags, including some of the high end ones, with my multiple children and this bag has been my favorite BY FAR!
For more product reviews visit Amazon
11. Elkin Diaper Bag Backpack ($99.99): Best Gender Neutral Diaper Bag
- This diaper backpack from Elkin is gender-neutral and boasts more than just its good design. It’s made using recycled water bottles adding to its stylish design and making it sustainable.
- It comes with an oversized range with the main compartment which can be used to store a lot of baby products, all at one go.
- The diaper bag has a zipped frog-mouth opening, has easy access, has multiple interior and exterior pockets, zippered pouches, a removable changing pad, a padded compartment for your laptop, and a key clip that helps the parents to hold their phone and wallet, too.
- The bag can be worn as a backpack or carried using its top handles.
12. Freshly Picked Classic Diaper Bag ($164): Best Vegan Diaper Bag
- Freshly Picked makes a beautifully designed diaper bag that you can carry anywhere and everywhere.
- Made using vegan leather, this diaper bag is 100% wipeable and spill-resistant, both inside and out, how convenient!
- It has a metal foot at the bottom that makes it stand alone and prevents it from touching the ground directly.
- It features about 10 pockets to stash all baby stuff and can be worn as a backpack, crossbody, or purse.
13. Eddie Bauer Places & Spaces Terrain ($48): Best Diaper Bag Backpack
- Eddie’s Bauer Terrain diaper backpack makes up for a practical and affordable bag pick.
- It features multiple compartments, including the insulated sections and zippered pockets with pop-open removable wipes on the side.
- The bag is versatile, which means, parents can choose to wear this as a backpack, a tote, or strapped right onto your stroller handles.
14. Lulibebe Monaco Diaper Bag ($169): Best Vegan Diaper Bag
- Luli Bebe Manoca’s baby diaper bag speaks volumes on style, is vegan-friendly, and makes a good mix of casual plus formal, perfect for any outing with your little one.
- It features nine pockets in the bag, has a quilted magnetic flap front pouch that makes it easy to store assets and have easy access too.
- The bag can be worn in multiple ways, just like Eddie, that is as a crossbody, over your shoulder, or even as a backpack with its largest pouch being capable of holding a 13” laptop.
15. Ruvalino Diaper Bag ($42): Best Diaper Bag Backpack
- This diaper bag has bagged over 11,000+ Amazon reviews. You know as it’s said, the more the reviewers, the better the brand.
- Ruvalino backpack diaper bag makes for a great combination of style, functionality, and cost. No surprise it’s the most reviewed diaper bag!
- It has a streamlined design with multiple pockets, which means, two big compartments and 16 pockets with a comfortable padded strap.
- The bag is available in a variety of colors and is affordable given the wide range of usage.
The amount of storage that this backpack has is impeccable. I have used it to store everything for my children and I am always so amazed at how much I can store. There is a pocket for everything I need for my kids. It’s so sweet that it comes with a portable changing pad that I have used 100’s of times when i am on the go to change my kid’s diapers. LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!
I got this diaper bag for a trip I was going on. This diaper bag has the change pad, which makes it worth the purchase alone! I also love the fact that there is a soother pouch for easy access. This bag also has a cooler bag part of it to keep formula and bottles cold. If you are a parent or about to be a parent, please look at this!
For more product reviews visit Amazon
16. Kibou Baby Diaper Bag ($98): Best Travel Diaper Bag
- The Kibou diaper bag is minimalist that can be worn around your waist with ease and much comfort.
- Although it might look small, the bag is capable of holding all of the essentials that you’d need when going out with your baby. You can pack about 20 wipes and a diaper or two in the larger compartment with your phone/cash/credit card in the smaller pocket, as per the need/requirement.
- It also comes with a detachable changing pad, a hook for your keys, and/ or a pacifier.
17. Ju-Ju-Be Convertible Diaper Bag Backpack ($195): Best Diaper Bag for 2 Kids (More Organization)
- Ju-Ju-Be’s diaper bag is a fun yet thoughtful backpack, making it the choice of the parents.
- It has an all zipper feature that has a two-way closure, a magnetic front flap pocket with a key clip, a photo, and a cell phone pocket.
- The bag also has insulated pockets for holding baby bottles and a memory foam changing pad with an antimicrobial lining.
- The best part? It is completely machine-washable!
I love this diaper bag so much. Because of the shape, you don’t lose stuff in it like with a backpack shaped diaper bag.
It’s lovely, stays clean, comfortable to carry, and holds everything I need!
This bag is perfect for my 7 month old. I needed a medium size bag. Love the design and style of it. Easy to hang on to when going places and looks great!
For more product reviews visit Amazon
18. Dagne Dover Large Wade Diaper Tote ($200): Best Everyday Diaper Bag
- This stylish diaper bag can undoubtedly be your everyday bag with stroller handles cozy on your shoulders. The neoprene bag comes with everything you need for your munchkin.
- You can have a water-resistant bag, a small pouch, 2 stroller clips, and a mini changing mat. Apart from that, there are plenty of compartments and pockets to keep you organized.
- The wipes can be stored in a separate compartment hidden on the side of the bag with a zipper (all ready for any spill and mess!).
- It can even fit a 15-inch laptop so that you can carry it even to work (carry it by holding its handles or with the cross=body strap).
FAQs: 18 Best Diaper Bags in 2022
1. What type of diaper bag is the best?
2. Can I just use a backpack as a diaper bag?
3. Can I use a duffel bag as a diaper bag?
4. Are diaper bags necessary?
5. What's the difference between a diaper bag and a regular bag?
- JuJuBe, BFF Baby Diaper Bag Backpack – Convertible Messenger Bag Travel Backpack for Women – Machine Washable – Blush Chromatics
- Kibou, Kibou Vegan Leather Bag
- RUVALINO Store, Diaper Bag Backpack, RUVALINO Multifunction Travel Back Pack Maternity Baby Changing Bags, Large Capacity, Waterproof and Stylish
- Luli Bebe, MONACO DIAPER BAG
- Eddie Bauer Store, Eddie Bauer Places & Spaces Terrain Backpack
- Product of the North, SUSTAINABLE ELKIN DIAPER BAG BACKPACK
- HaloVa, HaloVa Diaper Bag, Baby Daddy Mommy Travel Backpack with Wet Cloth, Tissues, Bottle Pockets, with Stroller Straps
- Freshly Picked Store, Freshly Picked Women’s Convertible Classic Diaper Bag Backpack
- Skip Hop, Skip Hop Diaper Bag: Iconic Duo Signature Function Forward Tote with Changing Pad & Stroller Attachement
- Bag Nation, Bag Nation Diaper Bag Backpack: Large Capacity Unisex Baby Bag with Stroller Straps, Changing Pad and Sundry Bag
- Vera Bradley, Vera Bradley Cotton Ultimate Baby Diaper Bag
- Maman, Designer Diaper Bag, by Maman With Matching Changing Pad
- Skip Hop, SKIP HOP BABY GRAND CENTRAL TAKE ALONG DIAPER BAG
- Nordstorm, Large Wade Diaper Tote