Table of Contents
Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System is known to be one of the most popular and the best combination of a car seat stroller. Its recent model has attractive features that you might find difficult to let go of, such as advanced technology, high-quality design, and durability, especially chosen by parents.
Believe it or not, Chicco Bravo is a great combination to take home as despite its “newness,” it has managed to create a travel gear that the parents simply can’t get enough of. Without getting into the depths, at the first glance, you’d be rest assured of its perfection, nevertheless, just like any other travel system, it does come with its cons too.
Having said that and to help you make the right pick, we’ve curated a quick review blog for you to look into and understand the whole ideology behind the system, as well as, understand the functionality, features, pros, cons, etc.
Let’s dive in!
Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System Reviews - The Product Description And Technicalities!
Here is a quick round-up of the known facts of this travel system before we move forward with the good, bad, and some in-betweens!
- The featured color in Camden
- Is the top-selling travel system on Amazon that offers ease-of-use features, click-in compatibility, and is an adapter-free convenience
- It makes a lightweight infant car seat carrier and can transform into a full-size stroller, offers 3 modes to simplify travel, has a removable seat, features a one-hand, and multi-position reclining system, UPF-rated canopy, a peek-a-boo mesh window, and 3 modes.
- They have sleek and large wheels with treaded tires and an all-wheel suspension that help manage an uneven terrain. Also includes a rear-linked foot brake that helps secure the stroller using a simple tap and has a multi-position push handle that adjusts height for parent comfort.
- For the comfort of a parent – has a one-hand smart fold, auto-swivel front wheels, can stand independently, large storage basket, 2 organizer pockets, mesh sides, and easy front and rear access.
- Easy to install
- In order to install with the vehicle seat belt, clear the belt routing and integrated lock-offs to make it easy to position, lock and tighten the same in place.
- Dimensions of the Product – 35.2 x 22.8 x 42.7 inches
- Model number – 00079632920070
- Targeted gender – Unisex
- Recommended maximum weight – 50 pounds
- The material used – Foam
- Composition of material – 53.5 Plastic, 28.6 Metal, 17.5 Fabric & Fill, 0.5 Wood
- Is super easy to clean
- 5 point harness system
- Doesn’t require batteries
- Weight of the item – 24.9 pounds
- Additional features – Easy to remove fabrics, ergonomic handle, base level indicator, removable infant insert included, Reclinable
Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System Reviews- Why Choose This Travel System?
1) PART 1 – Infant Car Seat Of The Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System
As the infant car seat is a part of the travel system, it offers a LATCH system to install and is extremely easy to use. It does most of the work by itself and is the best pick to fit most cars. It can easily be transferred to the stroller with a satisfying “click” to alert the strong and right fit.
All you need to do is use the little handle that is placed under the seating pad. Simple pull-on the handle allows the stroller to fold automatically. A parent can also use the same handle to carry without stress on either part of the stroller. The wheels completely lock in the mode, which prevents the stroller to move independently but stand out. It has a sturdy and lightweight frame that takes limited space when in the trunk while traveling.
2) PART 2 – Stroller Of The Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System
This is the simplest part of the system, with no need to add and take anything away. The stroller is best used by parents who don’t quite like walking, they will be able to get a lot out of the stroller.
With its simple navigation using one hand, the travel system can easily fit through tight spaces. It offers safe padding, regardless of which it is still narrower as compared to the other strollers within the same bracket.
Do you take turns to push a stroller? This travel system is here for your rescue! There is no need to worry about the height of the handle as it is super easy to adjust, taking only a few seconds with different settings per inch. Its front tire is about 7 inches in diameter, which is about two inches smaller than the tires at the back.
Made from plastic, these prevent the tires from puncturing. Although these do lack some tread, reviewers haven’t complained about it slipping.
If you choose this travel stroller, be rest assured to be free of any purchases for a few good years. It is adjustable and personalized, which also makes it a perfect combination for parents to pick for their kids.
The stroller also offers storage with a great console in the handlebar to keep your drink, sunglasses, or a camera. This is a great hands-free travel experience, with a large basket that allows you to store a few things.
5) Additional Features
It has a overtop canopy that is great for parents to take their little one outdoors in the sun as it completely covers the kid, offering protection and privacy. These are available in eight different color combinations to choose from, including neutral and bolder colors like pinks and blues.
Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System Reviews - Pros and Cons!
Here are the pros and cons to help you make a better choice:
- It is easy to assemble
- Does not take a lot of time to open and close
- Is easy to steer, even on terrain floors
- Is lightweight
- Has a good size basket placed at the bottom
- Is an ergonomic design
- Does not come with a snack tray
- The canopy is made using cheaper material
- Has no flap to cover the mesh and keep the sunlight and debris out.
Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System - Amazon Reviews!
Maxine S – “I love the car seat as it is easy to get in and out with comfort and ease. The base is easy to install and the seat is easy to adjust so that it grows with the baby. The stroller might seem a little wobbly, but it feels fine and good on a smoother surface. I like the fact that the stroller and the car seat have a sun canopy that covers the baby completely, especially when stored. It doesn’t have a big enough stroller handle that helps hold an iPhone.”
Tanuj – “Its premium quality fabric is good, is easy to set up, and fold. Although the holder tray looks out of place when folded, it has no issues while storing in the trunk. Its extra sunshade is a plus.
Assembling it was very easy too and took only 10 mins. we were planning to buy the bravo travel system but when we checked the Bravo LE ( with additional and premium features ) we went for Bravo LE. There are many additional features when compared to Bravo.
- Has a sun wiser on both the strollers and the car seat
- Have cushion padding in the stroller that is reversible
- Comes with a baby cup tray
- Has an additional cover for a car seat, making it rainproof and cozier
- Has a zip pouch for parents in the cupholder
The overall experience has been smooth. I will recommend it as a must-buy.”
Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System Reviews Final Conclusion:
Hope this blog post has helped you make your well-researched decision about the Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System. Make sure to have the features meet your expectations, safety, and do not override your set budget.