Post the sixth month of your baby’s birth he/she will probably start to eat simple but solid food, this is exactly the time when you are in need of a high chair. There are different types of high chairs available in the market and you can choose one ideal for your living conditions. We have compiled a list of the best baby high chairs for you in this article. They are;
10 Best High Chairs For Your Baby
1. Graco Blossom 6-in-1 Highchair:
The best trick up this baby high chair is its versatility. This is a product that keeps in mind the stage by stage development of your baby from an infant to the precious bigger kiddo. This is a product that works at 4 levels,
- As a traditional high chair
- As an infant booster
- As a toddler booster
- As a youth chair
If you look more into the feature list you will find that this product is no slouch as it comes packed with features like,
- convertible three- and five-point harness
- reclining seat
- plenty of height and footrest adjustment options
- single-handed tray removal
However, the best is yet to come and it is nothing but the fact that this high chair can seat not 1 but 2 kids at the same time. Your infant can comfortably sit in his/her high chair while the sibling(the older kid) can sit on the booster seat that comes with this product.
Moving on, we can see that this is not an ideal product for congested homes. Even though the seat pad is machine washable, certain corners are hard to clean on this product.
- Weight of 32 lbs
- Height of 41”
- Can be used from newborn up to 40 lbs. The toddler booster and youth chair can be used up to 60 lbs
- 6 positions for height Adjustments
2. Inglesina Fast Table Chair:
If you are the type of person who doesn’t like to use heavy and space-consuming baby gear, then in the high chair department, Inglesina will be your companion. The compact nature of this high chair enables you to go out more often without much hassle. Another personal favorite attribute of this high chair is that this product is easy to clamp to the table ends at restaurants. Weighing around 4.2 pounds this is indeed a lightweight option. The small size shouldn’t fool you as this chair comes loaded with features like high back support and a padded seat.
- Weight of 4.2 lbs
- Height of 11”
- Can be used for babies 6 months and up until 37 lbs
- Height adjustments are not available
3. Stokke Tripp Trapp High Chair
The fact that this is a design that took birth in 1972 itself is still used is proof of its quality. Style, durability, and safety are not compromised. This is one of the baby products that is intended to last long and it does the job quite well. Not only is this chair a stylish add-on to your furniture set, but a great investment as its sturdy design enables it to be used well into your baby’s older years as a child seat.
- This product weighs around 15.4 lbs
- The height of this product is 31.1”
- Can be used for babies who are 6 months+ (it can hold up to a 242-pound adult!)
- 4 positions of height adjustment are possible
4. Keekaroo Height Right High Chair with Infant Insert and Tray:
If you are a parent more interested in providing your baby with nature’s touch with a wooden high chair, this product from Keekaroo is an affordable option. The infant insert and the tray come included with the product. The seat is available with different colors to choose from. This is yet another high chair that grows with your baby into a child seat hence it is a wise investment as a baby product. This is an easy to clean product.
- Weighs around 14.5 lbs
- Has a height of 33.5”
- Ideal for 6+ months – 250 lb adults (converts into an adult chair)
- Height Adjustment include Seat adjusts in 1” increments
5. OXO Tot Sprout High Chair:
This wood and plastic hybrid chair is a good option considering the high ergonomic efficiency of the tray which is a huge advantage to avoid a baby mess. It allows a single-handed maneuver and allows food to be placed at the exact intended spot. Longevity is another positive aspect of this chair as this chair can be used by even a 5-year-old.
- Weighs around 30 lbs
- Has a height of 37”
- Can be used by babies of age 6 months-5 years
- 3 positions are available for height adjustments
6. ANTILOP - High Chair:
When you want a sturdy, compact, and a breeze to clean a high chair for around $20 you go to ANTILOP’s high chair. In addition to all the facilities mentioned above, this is a very lightweight chair and hence can be moved around easily.
- Weighs around at 7.9 lbs
- Has a height of 35 3/8”
- Usable since your baby can sit up unassisted (around 5-6 months) until toddler age
- No height adjustments available
7. Fisher-Price SpaceSaver High Chair:
A really affordable, compact, comfortable option with loads of features. Comfort is an absolute promise with the three-position recline feature and two height adjustment options. A single-handedly operable tray with a deep dish enables serving food to be an easy process. Lasts long as it converts into a toddler seat.
- Weighs around 8 lbs
- Has a height of 19.5”
- Usage includes Newborns and babies up to 50 lbs
- Height adjustments of 2 positions
8. Baby Jogger City Bistro High Chair:
Space is a serious issue for most parents and this product is ideal for them. This product can fold down to 80% of its size. This enables it to be safely placed and stored in your kitchen itself. The soft and comfy machine-washable pad is another added benefit of this product. Additionally, this product comes with calf support, dishwasher friendly tray, and for safety a five point harness. The tray can be removed and stored at the back of the chair.
- Weighs around 15.4 lbs
- Usage for Children starting at 6 months; up to 40 lbs
- Height adjustment available for 4 positions
9. Lalo 2-in-1 High Chair to Play Chair Full Kit:
The revolutionary aspect of this product is its looks as it is unlike any conventional high chair available currently in the market. Really easy to assemble and the smooth plastic is a lifesaver as it can be easily cleaned. If you have $20 that you can spend as an extra, you get the Full Kit, which includes the high chair with an extra set of play chair legs. Really useful as even a 3-year-old baby can use this high chair.
- Weighs around at 10 lbs
- Height of 33”
- Usage for babies who can sit up unassisted (around 5-6 months) until 3 years old
- Height adjustments of 2 positions, one in high chair mode and one for play chair
10. Skip Hop Sit-To-Step High Chair:
As a rather modern high chair, this product packs in a lot of functionality. Ideal for young babies 3 months old and is used well into their toddler years. This product is,
- easy to clean
- height adjustable seat with three recline positions.
The design holds the baby comfortably and doesn’t allow babies to make a serious mess. This product can be converted into a toddler stool once the high chair is no longer needed. There are an infant seat and soft head support that comes standard with this product.
- Weighs around 28 lbs
- Height of 44”
- Usage of High Chair: 3 months to 3 years, up to 33 lbs
- Usage of Toddler Step Stool: 3+ years, up to 200 lbs
- Height adjustments available for 3 positions
Thus we have compiled our top ten picks for baby high chairs you can buy. Having a baby high chair can be a great advantage as you no longer need to make adjustments to your table and make a mess and fuss about it. You can seat your baby safely with the whole family and make them feel right at home with any of these ten baby high chairs. Hope we have been able to help you make a viable decision. Using a better baby high chair which is not on the list? We would love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below!