Table of Contents
A 5-year-old girl will have her tops in terms of interests by this age, some might like it outside, while the others will play with sparkly dresses. Whatever the interest of the little girl seems to shape in, parents must go for toys around those lines. This is the way to get the Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls.
To help you out further, listed below is a list of 10 Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls:
1. Crayola light-up tracing pad: Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
This lightbox is pink in color, allowing the 5-year-old girl to trace the images over it, elevating her drawing skills, imaginative play, and creativity. The backlight helps the trace better, useful for dark places like tents. The set includes a graphite pencil, 10 tracing sheets, 10 blank sheets of paper, and 12 short colored pencils, however, 3 AA batteries are not included.
1. Enhances creativity
2. Print more designs
4. 12 Colored pencils
5. Graphite drawing pencil
6. Light-Up Screen
7. Pink in color
1. Battery not included
2. Fairy garden craft kit: Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
This kit helps the 5-year-old grow her magical fairy garden with all supplies included, like a potting dish, flower house, gemstones, flowers, butterflies, paint and paintbrush, potting mix, seeds, a fairy figurine, two toadstools, and stones. This helps the kids understand the life cycle of plants and how they are grown while coming up with their own little perfect, low-maintenance garden.
1. Have all supplies
2. Enhances creativity
3. Accessories for the magical landscape
4. Can be done with a family member
1. Lack of drainage affecting the durability
2. Doesn’t include potting soil
3. Materials are of low quality
3. Crayola portable art studio: Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
Building the artistic skills of the 5-year-old, this kit includes 64 crayons, 20 short colored pencils, 20 fine-tip washable markers, 20 Pip-Squeak washable markers, and 15 large sheets of paper. This classic kit never goes out of style, providing endless hours of enjoyment bringing her imagination to life with no power outlets needed.
1. Has a variety of supplies
2. Come in a little organized briefcase
3. Enhances creativity
4. Needs no battery
1. The case falls apart easily
4. Starlight rotating projector: Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
This starlight projector covers the ceiling and the walls with an automatic shutoff timer, rotation, and four colors to choose from. The projector runs on a battery or a DC power supply, useful for both, indoors and outdoors.
1. Includes a DC cord
2. Multiple options to control
4. Can be used as a night lamp
1. Has no wall plug
2. Loud motor
5. Monobeach Princess Tent: Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
This princess tent makes a good place for the girl to play and relax, creating a magical area with cascading stars and sheer curtains. The princess tent includes sheer curtains, 40 light-up stars, and 3 poles to keep it sturdy and safe.
1. Sheer curtains
2. Comes with additional parts
3. Light up stars
1. Has good ventilation
2. Doesn’t include an AA battery
3. Poles of not of highest quality
4. Assembling takes time
6. TOSING wireless karaoke microphone: Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
The 5-year-old likes to dance and sing? If yes, this could make an ideal toy for her. She can sing along with the radio, CD, movie, Bluetooth, or other musical sources, enhancing her rockstar skills, and keeps her busy for a couple of hours.
1. Has a USB cable to charge
2. Comes in a protective case
3. Can be used with or without a musical instrument
1. The design outside doesn’t last long
7. Melissa & Doug art activity kit: Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
It allows the 5-year-old to rub over a ridged drawing, design an outfit using the kit. She could also mix and match the items with endless designs, colors, and combinations. The activity kit includes 9 double-sided fashion plates, 4 pencils, a rubbing crayon, a crayon holder, and a storage case. It is durable with an easy to rub design on the paper.
1. Has multiple combinations of outfits
3. Enhances creativity
4. Storage Case
1. Limited colors
2. Has no paper
8. Stare! Jr. Board Game: Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
This board game challenges the memory and thinking skills of the 5-year-old girl along with the parents. Each team has to stare at a card for about 30 seconds before the opposite team asks for a random detail of the card. It enhances cooperative play and sharpening skills like memory, turn-taking, communication, sharing, and good sportsmanship with the kids gaining resiliency. The game has 160 image cards, 960 questions, an hourglass timer, die, and pawns, with wins in awards like National Parenting Center Seal and the Teacher’s Choice Award for family fun.
1. Encourages sharing while taking turns
2. Improves the skills of memory
3. Fun family activity
4. Has colorful pictures
1. Easy for older kids
9. Toysical washable cosmetic set: Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
Do you find your 5-year-old around the makeup box most of the time? Why don’t get her her own cosmetic set? It is a washable and non-toxic set with a blush, eyeshadow, nail polish, lipstick, lip gloss, nail file, nail sticker sheet, fake nails, a toe separator, and makeup remover tool. It encourages conversational skills, imagination, problem-solving, and fun.
3. Lots of choices to choose from
4. Not Messy
1. Might not wash from all fabrics
10. JR. White, mermaid tail blanket: Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
This is a cozy and cute mermaid tail blanket providing warmth. The blanket can be used as a sleeping bag while they watch a movie or read, all she needs to do is slide into this tail and relax. It is available in vibrant color, allows air to circulate, and great for imaginative play.
1. Machine washable
3. Soft and cozy
4. Comes in various colors
1. Not in use when standing or walking
Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls Final Conclusion:
Finding the perfect toy for a 5-year-old girl could be quite challenging considering the wide variety of toys available in the market. So, to help you in this, the list above varies in interest to choose the perfect toy for your 5-year-old girl. These toys will help them build their skills, accept challenges, and create memories for when they grow out of this age bringing smiles onto their faces.