Table of Contents
A 5-year-old girl will have her tops in terms of interests by this age, some might like it outside, while the others will play with sparkly dresses. Whatever the interest of the little girl seems to shape in, parents must go for toys around those lines. This is the way to get the Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls.
To help you out further, listed below is a list of 10 Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls:
1. Crayola light-up tracing pad: Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
This lightbox is pink in color, allowing the 5-year-old girl to trace the images over it, elevating her drawing skills, imaginative play, and creativity. The backlight helps the trace better, useful for dark places like tents. The set includes a graphite pencil, 10 tracing sheets, 10 blank sheets of paper, and 12 short colored pencils, however, 3 AA batteries are not included.
1. Enhances creativity
2. Print more designs
4. 12 Colored pencils
5. Graphite drawing pencil
6. Light-Up Screen
7. Pink in color
1. Battery not included
2. Fairy garden craft kit: Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
This kit helps the 5-year-old grow her magical fairy garden with all supplies included, like a potting dish, flower house, gemstones, flowers, butterflies, paint and paintbrush, potting mix, seeds, a fairy figurine, two toadstools, and stones. This helps the kids understand the life cycle of plants and how they are grown while coming up with their own little perfect, low-maintenance garden.
1. Have all supplies
2. Enhances creativity
3. Accessories for the magical landscape
4. Can be done with a family member
1. Lack of drainage affecting the durability
2. Doesn’t include potting soil
3. Materials are of low quality
3. Crayola portable art studio: Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
Building the artistic skills of the 5-year-old, this kit includes 64 crayons, 20 short colored pencils, 20 fine-tip washable markers, 20 Pip-Squeak washable markers, and 15 large sheets of paper. This classic kit never goes out of style, providing endless hours of enjoyment bringing her imagination to life with no power outlets needed.
1. Has a variety of supplies
2. Come in a little organized briefcase
3. Enhances creativity
4. Needs no battery
1. The case falls apart easily
4. Starlight rotating projector: Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
This starlight projector covers the ceiling and the walls with an automatic shutoff timer, rotation, and four colors to choose from. The projector runs on a battery or a DC power supply, useful for both, indoors and outdoors.
1. Includes a DC cord
2. Multiple options to control
4. Can be used as a night lamp
1. Has no wall plug
2. Loud motor
5. Monobeach Princess Tent: Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
This princess tent makes a good place for the girl to play and relax, creating a magical area with cascading stars and sheer curtains. The princess tent includes sheer curtains, 40 light-up stars, and 3 poles to keep it sturdy and safe.
1. Sheer curtains
2. Comes with additional parts
3. Light up stars
1. Has good ventilation
2. Doesn’t include an AA battery
3. Poles of not of highest quality
4. Assembling takes time
6. TOSING wireless karaoke microphone: Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
The 5-year-old likes to dance and sing? If yes, this could make an ideal toy for her. She can sing along with the radio, CD, movie, Bluetooth, or other musical sources, enhancing her rockstar skills, and keeps her busy for a couple of hours.
1. Has a USB cable to charge
2. Comes in a protective case
3. Can be used with or without a musical instrument
1. The design outside doesn’t last long
7. Melissa & Doug art activity kit: Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
It allows the 5-year-old to rub over a ridged drawing, design an outfit using the kit. She could also mix and match the items with endless designs, colors, and combinations. The activity kit includes 9 double-sided fashion plates, 4 pencils, a rubbing crayon, a crayon holder, and a storage case. It is durable with an easy to rub design on the paper.
1. Has multiple combinations of outfits
3. Enhances creativity
4. Storage Case
1. Limited colors
2. Has no paper
8. Stare! Jr. Board Game: Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
This board game challenges the memory and thinking skills of the 5-year-old girl along with the parents. Each team has to stare at a card for about 30 seconds before the opposite team asks for a random detail of the card. It enhances cooperative play and sharpening skills like memory, turn-taking, communication, sharing, and good sportsmanship with the kids gaining resiliency. The game has 160 image cards, 960 questions, an hourglass timer, die, and pawns, with wins in awards like National Parenting Center Seal and the Teacher’s Choice Award for family fun.
1. Encourages sharing while taking turns
2. Improves the skills of memory
3. Fun family activity
4. Has colorful pictures
1. Easy for older kids
9. Toysical washable cosmetic set: Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
Do you find your 5-year-old around the makeup box most of the time? Why don’t get her her own cosmetic set? It is a washable and non-toxic set with a blush, eyeshadow, nail polish, lipstick, lip gloss, nail file, nail sticker sheet, fake nails, a toe separator, and makeup remover tool. It encourages conversational skills, imagination, problem-solving, and fun.
3. Lots of choices to choose from
4. Not Messy
1. Might not wash from all fabrics
10. JR. White, mermaid tail blanket: Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
This is a cozy and cute mermaid tail blanket providing warmth. The blanket can be used as a sleeping bag while they watch a movie or read, all she needs to do is slide into this tail and relax. It is available in vibrant color, allows air to circulate, and great for imaginative play.
1. Machine washable
3. Soft and cozy
4. Comes in various colors
1. Not in use when standing or walking
11. Scribble Scrubbie - Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
This award-winning gift for 5-year-olds is trendy and personal at the same time. With Scribble Scrubbie, one can customize their furry friends, as well as, rinse and repeat as per the times they’d like. This set features each set to come with 4 pets and 6 markers, with a scrub tub and brush that allows them to repeatedly color the furry friends (the dogs, rabbit, and the cat).
12. Princess Dress-Up Trunk - Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
Princess Dress-Up Trunk comes with accessories that help the little girl boost her imagination and role-play. It comes with 27 mix-and-match pieces, complete outfits, and dolls like Ariel, Rapunzel, and Belle.
13. Skylar Doll - Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
As it’s said, keep the other fashion dolls on one side and Skylar on the other. This is an attractive doll that has vibrant blue hair, is a gamer, and comes from a fresh line of dolls. These are best known as multicultural dolls that come with realistic face sculpts, are articulate in multiple poses, have real hair textures, etc.
14. Snack Time Friends - Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
These little adorable kiddos are designed to help the 5-year-olds with an easy transition into kindergarten. This comes in a set of 6 dolls, interactive “snack time” accessories, and also makes sounds and moves.
15. Coding Critters - Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
All thanks to these Coding Critters, you can now sneak in science in the kids’ play. These come with cute critters that help the little ones learn the basics of coding, have a great screen-free way to introduce themselves adhering to the STEM principles, enhance problem-solving and critical thinking capabilities.
16. My Light Fairy Garden - Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
Now, allow the kids to get dirty with this Light Fairy Garden. The kids can now plant real seeds in and around the borders of this playset and sit patiently to watch them magically grow. Now, the fairy along with the unicorn figure can frolic across the bridge, around the flowers, and into the light-up mushroom house and pass the water pump – this connects with the other Fairy Garden sets.
17. Crazy Forts - Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
With Crazy Forts, now take the basic blanket forts to a whole new level. All you need to do is set the rods and connectors and build a rocket and a castle tower next to it, that too in one day. It features 70 pieces but does not come with blankets.
18. Structure Sticks - Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
These are durable and flexible sticks that help encourage the kids to make use of their open-ended imagination to build what they desire! This comes in a set of 500 sticks that are designed with notches, hexagonal holes, and slots to easily snap together.
19. Orboot - Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
With Orboot now your 5-year-old can travel the world, that too sitting in one place through augmented reality. You would need to use an app and learn much more about the geography, history, and environment of each region by simply zooming in with facts included.
20. Blume Secret Garden Playset - Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
This is a jumbo-sized flower pot that opens to reveal the secret compartments that are filled with 30 hidden treasures including the rare Blume doll. The doll can also be “re-blumed” multiple times in the playset.
21. I Never Forget a Face- Memory Game - Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
This game helps enhance the little ones’ memory and matching skills and also teaches them about various countries. This comes in pairs of 24 to match.
22. Pet Starz - Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
Pet Starz can strut her stuff on stage with a few animal backups. It can also repeat what you say/sing and dance. And, the best part yet, remove the collar and it can easily transform into a sparkly bracelet.
23. GeoSafari Jr. Microscope - Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
This talking microscope carries the voice of Bindi Irwin and comes with 100+ scientific facts. It also features 60 beautiful images and can be easily switched into a quiz.
24. Playfoam Pals - Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
Kids, especially 5-year-olds love to play with textured foam, then why not get them these? Each pod in Playfoam Pals contains a fantasy friend to collect and play with. It’s basically a one plus one super deal!
25. Barbie Slumber Party Fun Set - Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
This Slumber Party set combines all fun in one, including the excitement of a surprise like collectible toys. These feature 50 surprises that include a Barbie doll, three pets, a Chelsea doll, and many other exciting accessories to choose from.
26. Rush Hour Traffic Jam Logic Game - Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
This is a kid-friendly version of the Rush Hour puzzle curated for older kids and adults. This game helps boost the 5-year-olds critical thinking skills, all thanks to the 40 different challenges that it comes along with.
27. KidiZoom Creator Cam - Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
This KidiZoom camera is the best pick for those who love to create their videos. These come with animated backgrounds, easy editing features, and special effects with a green screen to use as a background for more enhanced videos.
28. Water Wow Painting & Coloring Book - Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
COloring books have always been in play and this is just as intriguing and exciting to use and spend time with. All you need to do is fill the paintbrushes with paint and let your creativity speak for itself!
29. Fingerlings - Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
Fingerlings feature characters that respond to sound, touch, and motion. These are available in lots of fun colors and characters to choose from.
30. Stunt Planes - Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
These work as the best excuse to let your kids outside their room and play. Stomp Rocket helps the kids learn about physics whilst they adjust the flight path angle and force applied. This set comes with 3 planes (looper, a glider, and a wildcat) for the desired trajectories.
31. Make N' Melt Ice Cream Kit - Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
Make N’ Melt mesmerizing foam alive is a kit that comes with domes, scoopers, and cones that let the kids pretend to make ice cream. Also, available in three colors of foam.
32. Play-Doh Builder Treehouse Kit - Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
Does your kid like to play with Play-Doh but seems to have passed the age? If yes, here is an alternative you don’t want to miss. With this, the five-year-old girl can easily build her own treehouse from Play-Doh with personalized windows, slides, and doors and is available in seven colors of a compound with two figures.
33. Comfy Squad Treats Truck - Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
Well, when the princesses want to leave the castle, some do want to deliver sweets! This set features 16 accessories that include an ice cream sandwich-shaped picnic table with plenty of ice cream and cotton candy.
34. Dream Doll Luna Seeker - Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
Luna is a magical-looking fairy who dives into her dreams. She comes in a moon-like packaging where the little girl can write her own dreams. The Dream Doll can be dressed in a glitter tulle skirt, fun clips, and cute ballet shoes!
35. Scruff-A-Luvs Cutie Cuts - Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls
With Scruff-A-Luvus now easily groom, trim, pamper, and shave your plush pet. The set offers a full salon experience, comes with a comb, clips, a collar, and nail polish.
Best Gifts For 5-Year-Old Girls Final Conclusion:
Finding the perfect toy for a 5-year-old girl could be quite challenging considering the wide variety of toys available in the market. So, to help you in this, the list above varies in interest to choose the perfect toy for your 5-year-old girl. These toys will help them build their skills, accept challenges, and create memories for when they grow out of this age bringing smiles onto their faces.