Table of Contents
Finding the right baby stroller can take up a lot of time, but when it comes to the safety of your baby, it is obviously all worth it. Baby strollers are extremely necessary for newborn kids as they will help make a difference in ensuring the child’s safety. Different types of strollers are available in the market, and each of them has its advantages and disadvantages. UPPABaby Vista V2 stroller deserves all the mention in this aspect.
A stroller is designed to ensure that the parent can keep up with the child’s daily activities. While we used to think that baby strollers are meant only to provide transportation, they’re not, and they serve many different functions. Let’s dig deep and talk about the UPPABaby Vista V2 stroller review.
What Is The UPPABaby Vista V2 Stroller?
The UPPABaby Vista received a much-needed makeover in the early 2020s and therefore began to be referred to as UPPABaby Vista V2. One of the best parts about the stroller is that it can easily convert from a single to double stage with the help of a rumble seat. Furthermore, if you have a third child, that is not a problem because the stroller is quite capable of holding it.
UPPABaby Vista V2 is one of the most loved strollers by parents.
UPPABaby Vista V2 vs Other Strollers: What Sets Vista 2 Apart?
The UPPBaby Vista stroller did undergo a massive update in the early 2020s and launched the UPPABaby Vista V2. The stroller has versatile seating compatibility with two toddler seats, two infant car seats, two bassinets, and more. While the standing board is for older kids, the bassinet is designed to fit the needs of infants. Parents love this stroller because of its solid frame and storage with full canopy coverage.
Compared to other strollers of the same range, this stroller is larger, but it is worth it since it can bear the weight of two babies. Nonetheless, the weight might not make it portable, and parents who do not need the 2+ seating option can easily skip it. But, parents who have two kids or twins should go for the UPPABaby Vista V2 stroller.
The new features include the upgraded wheels that help promote maneuverability, a canopy to promote sun protection and ventilation, and a no-rethread harness to encourage adjustments.
The best parts about the stroller include:
1. Car Seat Compatibility :
The UPPABaby Vista V2 stroller can hold a two babies, which is why this is the most preferred option for twins. Similar to the previous model, these are easily compatible without the adapter use. This stroller is compatible with various accessories and rumble seats from 2015-2020. The bassinet is one of the most beautiful features of the Vista V2, and the bassinet can come in handy for different situations, sometimes overnight sleeping too.
- The bassinet features a breathable and removable mattress with a mattress and vented base to promote breathability.
- The canopy can be unzipped to promote better airflow and has UPF 50+ benefits.
- The bassinet can be attached to the bassinet stand and can bear up to 20lbs.
2. Seats :
The versatile seating option is one of the best parts of the UPPABaby Vista V2 stroller. Depending on the parents’ requirement, it can be used as a one-seat stroller or double seat. The rumble seat accessory can also be added to fit the family’s requirements.
- The primary seat can hold babies weighing up to 50 lbs and is reversible. It also features a six recline position that can eventually be adjusted manually.
- The primary seat also has a comfortable footrest to ensure that the child has a comfortable sleeping position and a proper napping position.
- The second seat is also referred to as the rumble seat and can hold babies weighing up to 35lbs. It has the same features as the primary seat.
- Depending on the requirements of the parents, the rumble seat can be added or removed from the frame easily. The rumble seat also features a removable canopy or bug shield to offer extra protection to the kids.
- The rumble seat on the Vista V2 stroller has a higher back and deeper footrest. If you have older or taller twins, you can get this stroller.
3. Canopy :
If you check the UPPABaby Vista V2 stroller canopy, it is one of the best. The new design provides a zippered extension and peek-a-boo windows covered using mesh.
- The addition of mesh helps add an extra layer of ventilation for hot days. The canopy can also be extended to support the child’s knees.
- The canopy is available for the toddler seat and the rumble seats.
- The canopies are designed to offer extra airflow and proper sun coverage in the upgraded model.
- The seats also feature three large panels that are designed to offer more shade. Furthermore, the zip-out feature can be easily accessed for the last and first panels.
4. Storage :
Unlike other strollers, this stroller provides the flexibility of upgraded basket storage that sports a sleek design.
- The storage pockets on the stroller are designed to fit in smaller items.
- Despite being storage pockets, these are large and wide enough and can be easily accessed from the front and back of your stroller.
- The stroller doesn’t have advanced features like a cupholder, parent organizer, or snack tray.
- The primary benefit is that it sports an insect and rain shield.
Parents expecting more accessories in their stroller are likely to be disappointed.
5. Harness :
The UPPABaby Vista V2 stroller has a smooth functioning harness and features sliding shoulder adjustment.
- This is one of those strollers with a five-point harness that can be efficient for adjusting.
- It also has shoulder straps that can help it slide up and down. As a result, the parents have the flexibility to control the movement of the seat.
- The initial version was re-threaded, but harness availability in the newer version has made it extremely convenient.
The handlebar is made covered using leather which makes it extremely comfortable to hold. Moreover, since you get the flexibility of adjusting heights, parents can enjoy adjusting the handlebars.
6. Easy Setup :
The baby stroller is extremely easy to set up. All you need to do is place the attachments in the right place, and things will work out. Usually, assembling the baby stroller will take less than five minutes without the bassinet, and with the bassinet, it will take around ten minutes. Magic, isn’t it?
7. Brakes :
When it comes to baby strollers, you need to choose one that will offer maximum comfort to your child. Unfortunately, despite so many upgrades, UPPABaby did not bring any major changes to the stroller’s brakes, and they retained the old foot-operated brake system.
You need to tap on the pedal to engage and release it. Even when you’re walking barefoot, you can take complete control over the baby stroller.
8. Foldability :
Baby strollers are usually big, and therefore, parents have a tough time deciding how to store these. Unlike other strollers, the UPPABaby Vista V2 stroller features a one-step folding. Storage is never a problem because these can easily stand on being folded.
9. Carrycot :
The carrycot is one of the most important parts of the stroller. With the help of Upper Adapters, these can be easily raised into a higher position. The directions for using the carrycot are mentioned in the manufacturer’s guidelines.
The carrycot also features its sun hood, which is adjustable due to buttons on the sides of hinges. The carrycot and hood are made using top-quality fabric and offer maximum comfort to the kids.
UPPABaby Vista V2 Stroller Review Final Conclusion
If you’re looking for a convertible stroller that can fit all your needs, then the UPPABaby Vista V2 stroller can be one of the best choices to make. Much like its predecessor, it has a top-notch built quality and has some of the most impressive features. The stroller is worth the price.