Table of Contents
One of the most difficult moments in any parent’s life is the first time they send their kid to school. It is one of those bittersweet feelings that you would wait for the longest time to experience but when push actually comes to shove, you wish you had just one more day with your baby at home. And through the turmoil, here we have some happy first day of school quotes that will remind you that this is just a milestone your little munchkin has achieved- there are only many more to go!
Emotions for you, as a parent who is dropping their kid off on the first day of school, would be all over the place. Education is the first natural factor that takes kids away from parents, at first temporarily and in most cases, once the kids go off to uni, for the good. But as a parent and as the cheerleader of your kid, it is important to not let your emotions get the better of you and to make sure that your child is pumped and motivated when going to school.
And on that note, here are some happy 1st day of school wishes for your baby boy, girl, daughter, son, nephew, or niece. You could have the favorite of these quotes written down and then conveyed to your baby in your own magical way to wish them good luck and to help them look forward to the first day of school. If you are a teacher, you may even use these best happy first day of school quotes to give a warm welcome to the little munchkins!
Happy First Day Of School Quotes
1. School is the first step to success and I am very happy to see you going to school. You are ready to take this step and prepared for this first little step.
2. By attending your first day in school, you are entering a new phase of your life. You are one of the smartest kids I know in this world. Good luck and a happy first day of school my love!
3. School is the first step on the stair that leads to success. I am so happy to see you all prepared for the first little step toward success!
4. There are so many things you will learn in your school. Apart from books, there will be teachers and friends who will shape your personality. Whatever you learn, make sure you keep it in mind forever. Hope you have an exciting first day at school!
5. Your life is going to be full of adventures but nothing will be as adventurous as your school days. I wish you all the best on the very first day of school my dear son. Your journey toward excellence is about to begin!
6. I know you want to stay home instead of going to school because you are scared. But you will only miss out on a big day by staying here. I promise you that you will have lots of fun, so good luck!
7. Yes, you will miss your home – your first school. But you should give this new school a chance or you will miss out on good friends and an opportunity to learn. Go to school with a happy heart, make friends and have fun. All the best.
8. Drop all your worries because today is going to be the biggest day of your life. I’m sure you’ll find it easy to make some new friends. Wishing you a great day ahead.
9. School is the best place to exercise positive thoughts. I am sure you will have a great year ahead. Wish you the best first day in school. May you find success in everything you do!
10. By attending your first day in school, you are entering a new phase of your life. You are one of the smartest kids I know in this world. Good luck.
11. Drop all your worries because today is going to be the biggest day of your life. I’m sure you’ll find it easy to make some new friends. Wishing you a happy first day of school!
12. May you find something to celebrate every day in your school life. Wishing you a cheerful first day of school my boy! Best wishes for the first day of school!
13. It is time to embrace all the new and exciting things in life. I know you are a strong, brave, and very smart girl. Have a nice day at school!
14. It’s time to impress everyone with your talents and hunger for knowledge. I’m sure your new teachers will be so happy to have you in the class!
15. Your school has started and you have grown up to become a smart kid. Have a fun day at school, my little munchkin!
16. You are one of a kind, so believe in yourself! I know you will get a little anxious when introducing yourself in front of your teacher and classmates, but don’t be scared. You are sure to rock it!
17. You are unique, so trust yourself! Do not get nervous when it comes to introducing yourself to your teachers and new friends. Have an amazing day and good luck!
18. You are too lovable to be ignored. I am sure you will make so many friends on your first day. Never stop yourself from making new and exciting memories. Have a great day!
19. Attend your first class with curiosity and hope, and come home with the knowledge that lasts forever! Wishing my little princess a great day at school
20. You should always be yourself no matter what happens in life and how difficult the going gets. This is the one important lesson you must learn from school. Congratulations and have a great day ahead.
Happy First School Day Greetings For Your Son
If your little boy is heading off to school for the first time then he might need some encouraging words as he is entering an unknown environment. Use these happy first days of school greetings to encourage your son:
- This is your first day at school. All the very best. I think I am more excited than you are. So proud of you, sonny!
- Whatever you learn in school keep it with you all your life. Happy first day at school, my son.
- School is a place to practice all your positive thoughts. I am so proud of you. Best wishes.
- The teachers and friends are going to become your family, but don’t forget me! Okay? Enjoy your first day of school, dear son.
- I know it’s your first day of school and you’re nervous, but you are going to make new friends. Have a great first day of school.
- All the very best for your first day at school. I think I am more excited than you are. So proud of you, my dear son.
- I know you are nervous, but you are actually too excited to make new friends. Best wishes for the first day at school.
- Your journey will be tiring and long but I am sure that you will be there like a king. Wishing you a very fun and fantastic day!
- Wishing you a very happy first day of school, son! I am sure you will find something to celebrate during your days in school. Best wishes for your first day!
- It’s time my son to show everyone your thirst for knowledge and your talents. I am sure your teachers will be very happy to have you in their classroom!
Happy First School Day Greetings for Your Daughter
As soon as your daughter attends her first day at school, she begins taking her first step toward adolescence and then adulthood. So, here are some happy first day of school greetings to begin her journey right:
- Congratulations on your first day of school. It feels like yesterday I was cradling you and today, you are starting school. Happy first day of school, princess.
- The apple of my eye is going to school to have a new adventure on her own. I am so proud of you. Happy first day of school, love.
- Wishing my princess all the very best on her first day of school. Break a leg! (not literally, okay?)
- I wish you a lot of happiness and joy on the first day of your school. Have a great day ahead and embrace the excitement.
- Sending lots of love and best wishes to you my little princess. You are about to start your very first academic journey in life. May you have so much fun today!
- Make everyone feel happy when they are with you. This is the best thing you can offer your new friends at school. Happy first day at school, my princess!
- Your school has started and you have grown up to become a smart girl. Have a fun day at school, my princess.
- I swear I will love you to the moon and back even if you get an F someday. Best wishes on your first day at school, honey!
Happy First Day of School Wishes for Boys
If your nephew is going to school for the very first time and you want to be the cool uncle you always wanted to be, here are some happy first day of school wishes for boys:
- You’ll have so many awesome adventures in your life but only a few things can be so exciting as your school life. Your journey is just about to begin and I wish you all the best!
- School is the first step on the stair that leads to success. I am so happy to see you all prepared for the first little step toward success!
- The journey will be long and tiring but I have full faith in you that you’ll make it like a king. Wishing you a tremendous day full of fun!
- Starting school is the first step of entering into a new phase. Make us proud. Best wishes for your first day, little man.
- You are an extraordinary boy, and I know everybody will love you. Wishing you an exciting first day of school.
- May you find something to celebrate every day in your school life. Wishing you a cheerful first day of school my boy!
- You are going to have lots of adventures, but nothing would feel like what you are going to experience today. Have a great first day at school, dear.
- There is no better place to exercise positive thoughts than in school. I wish you all the very best for the first day of your school. May you find success every day in your school life!
You may also read : Top 40+ Best Christmas Gifts Ideas For Boys
Happy First Day of School Wishes for Girls
Whether it’s your daughter or your niece, if they are starting their school journey, it automatically becomes a big moment for fathers and uncles. Here are a few happy first-day school wishes for girls to make their day special:
- It’s time to embrace all the new things that life offers to you. I know you can be brave and strong because you’re a bright girl. Happy first day of school!
- Sending a lot of love and good wishes to the little princess who is just about to start her very first academic journey in life. May you have a lot of fun today!
- The princess starts her academic journey finally. Lots of best wishes from your well-wisher on this special day. Enjoy!
- Make everyone feel blessed when they are with you. It’s the best thing you can offer to your new friends in school. Wishing you all the best!
- Make everyone feel pretty like you are in real life. Make a lot of friends. Happy first day at school, sweetheart.
Best Happy First Day Of School Quotes From Teachers
- Don’t ever give up on your hopes and dreams. Your soul is too tender to be burdened by fears of uncertainties in life. Happy first day of school to all of you!
- No matter what happens in life and how hard time becomes for you, always be yourself. That’s the one thing that you will learn from school. All the best to all of you!
- Your first day of school will prepare you for a school life that will be filled with a lot of positive things. Have lots of fun. Enjoy!
- The school is like the vast blue sea, with many wonderful things to look at and study. Give it your best!
- Education is the most powerful weapon that you can use to change the world.” This is a powerful quote by Nelson Mandela and may also work as a good banner for the classroom.
- You will learn a lot about almost everything here, but I hope I can help you to learn about yourself too. Welcome to school, dear students.
- School is not only a place to learn about the world around you but it’s also a place where you learn about yourself. All the best wishes to you!
- Sometimes life will excite you and sometimes it’ll try to make you scared. But always keep your fears away because remember, fear leads to failure. Happy first day of school!
- Take everything that quenches the thirst for knowledge from your surroundings but doesn’t forget to have fun. Welcome students to your first day at school.
- Express yourself whenever you get a chance. Speak up and let the world know what a precious gem you are. Wishing you all the best for the first day of school!
- Life has so many ups and downs. I will try to teach you to get up every time it tries to knock you down. Welcome to your first day, chaps.
- Just be yourself and work hard. You will conquer the world. A huge welcome to your first day of school, pupil.
- Every time you get an opportunity to express your talents, don’t be nervous. By speaking, you can let the world know how brilliant you are. Wishing you all the best for a great year ahead.
- Walk confidently through the school doors, and claim your spot in the school. My warmest wishes are with you.
- Make a school checklist, and ensure that you are ready for your first day of school. I know you have mixed feelings, but you are going to be just great and I am always there for you!
- Only you can tell your story that the world needs to hear. How will you do this? By getting a good education. Go to your school and learn everything that there is to learn, the world will be yours!
- You will be a hit in your school career. Don’t have any regrets and do everything with an undying passion. Wishing you all the best and a happy first day back to school!