Table of Contents
Most cribs can convert into toddler beds but eventually, they need to switch to a big kid bed. Even though cribs-to -toddler beds are space-saving for a while, you need to invest in a good bed for your growing child. Transitioning into such big beds during their toddler years will help them develop a sense of safety when they grow into bigger beds. Twin beds for toddlers are the perfect voice for such transitioning.
Here are some of the best twin beds for toddlers that will help you choose yours. Let’s check out the brand names first and then get into the details!
- Little Seeds Rowan Valley Forest Loft Bed
- Zinus Ironline Twin Daybed and Trundle Set
- Max & Lily Platform Bed
- Delta Children Upholstered Twin Bed
- DHP Junior Twin Metal Loft Bed with Slide
- DHP Canopy Bed with Metal Bed Frame
- DONCO Kids Low Study Loft Bed
- Sauder North Avenue Twin Platform Bed
- Modway Linnea Upholstered Twin Platform Bed
- MERITLINE Twin House Bed
- DHP Savannah Upholstered Platform Bed
- Dorel Living Kayden Daybed Solid Wood
Read on For The Comfy Details of the Best Twin Bed for Toddlers!!!
1. Little Seeds Rowan Valley Forest Loft Bed ($203 to $528.15): Best Twin Beds For Toddlers
- The Little Seeds Rowan Valley Forest Loft Bed is one of the best twin beds for toddlers because what more than a bed to make their imaginations come alive. They make a fort or a playhouse out of this best toddler bed with the fabric covering its back and front.
- This bed has completely open sides that let in plenty of air into the sleeping space.
- The bed has a metal frame making it extremely durable and long-lasting.
- For that first transition period, do not forget to add a toddler pillow.
2. Max & Lily Platform Bed ($27.99 to $1257.72): Best Twin Beds For Toddlers
- The twin beds from Max & Lily are a cool and stylish set that is sure to blend in with all kinds of decor.
- It is fairly low to the ground making it the best twin bed for toddlers as they won’t roll off the bed if you place a toddler bed rail.
- The footboard and the headboard of this twin bed add stability and style.
- The bed overall weighs 400lbs, making them perfect for teenagers even.
- Once your child grows out of it, you can turn this bed into a guest bed as they come in a ton of neutral options like black, white, natural, grey, and other tones of wood.
3. Zinus Ironline Twin Daybed and Trundle Set ($99.99 to $199.99): Best Twin Beds For Toddlers
- The twin beds from Zinus Ironline are a perfect choice for families transitioning from a co-sleeping space. You could lie on the lower mattress while your child lies on the top mattress. This will help the little ones if they were used to sleeping with you for comfort.
- It can also be used as a daybed meaning adding some versatility to its bundle of features. You may also use these beds for sleepovers or a couch.
4. DHP Junior Twin Metal Loft Bed with Slide ($27.99): Best Twin Beds For Toddlers
- Your toddler will love their beds with a slide. With these twin beds from DHP, your munchkin can wake up and slide down into their daily life, just literally. It is the perfect thing for sleeping as well as playing making it one of the best twin beds for toddlers.
- It comes with a built-in guardrail since it is a little above the floor and prevents your child from falling off.
- You can also dress this twin bed as a fort and can personalize it for both genders.
- It has reportedly sturdy make and is reasonably easy to arrange its set up.
- One concern raised was that its corners are not made of rounded metal. You can buy cheap pools for the parts of concern to pad them.
5. Delta Children Upholstered Twin Bed ($69.99 to $248.99): Best Twin Beds For Toddlers
- Your munchkins will be thrilled to find their favorite characters on their own twin bed. Delta Children brings characters from Spiderman, Harry Potter, Avengers, DC Comics, and more into your little one’s bedroom.
- The footboard and the headboard have colorful artwork creating a super fun experience for your kiddo and hopefully keeping them in their bed for the entire night.
- It is quite low to the ground so your child can safely crawl in as well as out of this twin bed without toppling.
6. DONCO Kids Low Study Loft Bed ($222.22 to $567.99): Best Twin Beds For Toddlers
- The twin beds from DONCO are a pretty perfect choice for kids aged between 3 and 10.
- It is high enough to make them feel like being in a fortress of their own but also low enough to be approachable and safe.
- The twin bed has a desk area for them when they begin school with drawers and shelves in toddler-friendly locations.
- With solid white color, this twin bed is made of pine so putting it together might be a tiring task because of its heavy and bulky nature. However, once put together, it’s going to last several years.
7. DHP Canopy Bed with Metal Bed Frame ($59.99 to $217.89): Best Twin Beds For Toddlers
- This twin bed from DHP is pink in color and can be easily dressed up in drapes to make it a princess bed.
- It is made of metal making the twin bed durable and long-lasting.
- These are one of the best twin beds for toddlers who adore the color pink.
- They are also sturdy and easy to put together while lasting them through toddlerhood to teenage years.
- There are also other colors available but the most popular one amongst them is the color pink.
8. Modway Linnea Upholstered Twin Platform Bed ($204.99 to $246.09): Best Twin Beds For Toddlers
- These twin beds for toddlers come in different subtle colors like teal, grey, beige, and dark blue.
- The twin beds from Linnea are full of style and ease as well as sturdiness that will surely last your little one through their teenage years.
9. Sauder North Avenue Twin Platform Bed (around $200): Best Twin Beds For Toddlers
- The Sauder North Avenue twin beds are one of the best twin beds for toddlers that look pretty classic.
- The bed has a metal frame with sturdy construction and is perfect for active kids.
- It is quite low to the ground so kids won’t hurt themselves if they fall off,
- All the corners of this twin bed are slightly rounded so that the metal is not sharp anywhere which is the major cause of worry in parents who buy beds with metal frames.
10. DHP Savannah Upholstered Platform Bed ($225): Best Twin Beds For Toddlers
- The twin beds for toddlers from DHP Savannah are quite low to the ground making it safe for toddlers to climb off and on the bed.
- It is also fairly easy to set up.
- The center metal rail gives enormous support to the wooden legs.
11. MERITLINE Twin House Bed ($more than $200): Best Twin Beds For Toddlers
- MERITLINE offers a cute, modern, and whimsical twin bed for your little one.
- With 8 different colors and styles to choose from, this could be one of the best twin beds for toddlers in the market.
- There is a “house” look to this bed that children will instantly love.
- Another feature that makes it the best twin bed for toddlers is that it sits on the floor! It means your kid will never fall or topple off the bed.
- With “fence” walls, these twin beds give your child privacy as well as keep them from sneaking out.
- Some parents have reportedly said the quality of the bed delivered did not meet their expectations.
12. Dorel Living Kayden Daybed Solid Wood ($279.61): Best Twin Beds For Toddlers
- This twin bed for toddlers from Dorel Living Kayden is quite a versatile piece of furniture as it can be transformed into a bed at night and a comfy sitting spot during the day.
- The bed can even accommodate a pull-out bed underneath making it suitable for co-sleeping transitions, sleepovers, and other such purposes.
- The design of these beds are classy as well as gender-neutral.
- Made of solid wood, these twin beds are sturdy as well.
The Bottom Line: Which is The Best Twin Bed for Toddlers?
The perfect and the best twin bed for toddlers will ensure the little one’s safety, all the while giving them ample space to roll over during their sleep and even convert their bed into their playtime buddy. We would recommend the twin bed from DHP that has a slide attached to it. Your kiddos will love playing Fort in this bed and will be thrilled to slide off the bed every morning without you having to egg them to get off their beds.
Some other features you need to keep in mind while committing to a twin bed is its sturdiness as toddlers can rough use the beds, easy to assemble so that it’s easy for you, metal frames for durability and rounded corners to keep your toddler safe, and low height from the ground to keep your child from toppling off. Hope your ideal choice is from one of the twin beds in our list.