Table of Contents
Buying things for babies is overwhelming, to say the least, and this counts for every category, including feeding. According to many parents, best baby food makers come in handy for more than what they’re designed to do. For new parents who are looking to make a quick steamed side dish or blend up a delicious fruit smoothie, most provide steaming and pureeing capabilities that can be useful even.
Using best baby food maker for homemade meals for the baby has several advantages, such as:
- Cost Effective: Store-bought baby food, like most baby-related products, doesn’t come cheap. Especially if while opting for organic and pasture-raised ingredients. However, if able to purchase the bare-bone ingredients separately, one can save a lot of money over time.
- Assurance: One doesn’t know the full story when it comes to what the baby is being fed unless they read the ingredients list on absolutely everything. Certain products include additives or excess sugar or salt, none of which are healthy for a baby.
- Healthier: The steaming process most baby food makers utilize allows for more nutrients to be left in the result, in addition to purchasing produce at the peak of freshness. It feels good knowing that the baby’s getting all of the vitamins and minerals they need to grow and develop.
- Inculcation of habits: It is a great way to introduce babies to the spices and herbs that they eat as a family. For example, sneak some cinnamon into the sweet potatoes and curry powder into the carrots.
Having understood some of the benefits of purchasing the best baby food maker, here are some of the very best ones on the market — and what one should know about each.
1. Elechomes 8-in-1 Multifunctional Baby Food Maker - Best Baby Food Maker
This best food maker does it all: processes, blends, grinds, steams, warms, defrosts, mixes. The entire process only takes about 15 minutes, from the freezer to the baby’s plate. Once done with steaming, simply remove the steaming basket and pour the contents into the blender, by whipping up a delectable baby puree in no time. Once done, simply place the baby maker parts into the dishwasher for easy cleaning. Lastly, it doesn’t take up too much space on the kitchen counter because of its sleek, compact design — it’s only about a foot long.
2. NutriBullet Baby - Affordable Baby Food Maker - Best Baby Food Maker
This one is a 32-ounce version meant for baby food, plus some other pretty cool features. It provides both steaming and pureeing functions. The NutriBullet Baby comes with six storage cups to not buy them separately. Along with a freezer tray with a lid for frozen treats. A recipe book with parent-approved dishes to make for the little one is included.
3. Beaba Babycook - All in one Baby Food Maker - Best Baby Food Maker
This baby food maker can be used to prepare any food ranging from fruits and veggies to meat or fish in about 15 minutes. It has about 4.7-cups of capacity that is more than most baby food makers. The babycook includes many appliances like a mixing lid, spatula, steak basket, and recipe booklet. Its compact measuring around 9 inches high and across.
4. QOOC Mini Baby Food Maker - Best compact Food Maker - Best Baby Food Maker
The QOOC handles four important functions, such as steaming, defrosting, blending, and reheating the prepared food. Its user-friendly interface allows a seamless experience and has a smaller capacity than other baby food makers; two cups. As long as they are cooking in small batches the QOOC mini Baby Food Maker should do.
5. OXO Tot Mash Maker Baby Food Mill - Portable - Best Baby Food Maker
OXO Tot Mash Maker Baby Food Mill is a device that helps churn out basic purees. It not only does the job of mashing soft food but is small and compact which makes it perfect to carry while traveling. It doesn’t need any electrical outlets. Its non-skid base provides stability while mashing whether it’s on the kitchen counter or an airplane tray table.
6. Infantino Squeeze Station - For snacks - Best Baby Food Maker
Baby food pouches are all over the place now as it is ridiculously easy to feed your child anywhere. It allows you to prepare your pouches to score the perks of homemade food that’s convenient for on-the-go packaging. The Station helps reduce waste that’s associated with store-bought food pouches and the added perk is that elders enjoy them too.
7. Babymoov Duo Meal Station multitasking Food Maker - Best Baby Food Maker
If you plan on making baby food you may wish to invest it in a multi-functional and multi-speed device that helps twice the batches. It has two separate steamer baskets that help whip up two batches of baby food; one of the apples and the other of carrots where each batch makes about 12 servings. In addition to steaming and pureeing the machine reheats, defrosts, warms bottles, sterilizes, and cooks rice and is dishwasher-safe too.
8. Kiddo Feedo Baby Food Storage and Freezer Tray - Best Baby Food Maker
These freezer trays help you store all of the baby food you’re cranking out in the kitchen. They are made of food-grade silicone that is naturally free of all the BPA, BPS, PVC, phthalates, lead, and latex. Once done creating your culinary masterpiece pour the puree into a generously sized pod with a portion of about 2.5 ounces and pop in the freezer.
As parents, it is very hard to choose what is best for the baby. Be it in whatever category. Parents only want the best for their kids. Especially when it comes to food. Buying a baby food maker can reduce a lot of stress-related to cooking, health, and even financially, as they save money.