Table of Contents
Breast pumps have a pragmatic effect on new mamas. These pumps reduce the troubles of new mothers by assisting them throughout their lactation period. Pumping breastmilk controls engorgement, avoids passing of medication to the baby through feeding, solves the problem of low milk supply as more demand extracts more supply of breastmilk. The pimped milk can even be stored and fed to preterm infants to prevent NEC. There are typically two types of breast pumps; mechanical breast pumps and manual breast pumps. Mechanical breast pumps take the assistance of pistons or diaphragm to enable the sucking action while manual breast pumps are operated by hand by operating a handle.
Haakaa Manual Breast Pump is the top-notch and top-selling breast pump commended by lactating mums, review magazines, celebrities, labor assistants, and lactation consultants. By making sure that you are purchasing the patented Haakaa Manual Breast Pump, you provide yourself and your baby with the best nursing experience.
The Haakaa Silicone Breast pump works on the process of natural suction. You only have to squeeze the pump, attach it to the breast and by the process of natural suction, the pump will do its job. Instead of overpriced electric breast pumps that are laborious to use and impractical to clean – the Haakaa manual breast pump is cordless, is smooth inside, and is comparatively easier to clean. Cleaning can be done by boiling it in water for two to three minutes.
Features of Haakaa Manual Breast Pump Review
- Haakaa Manual Breast Pump is compact and fits perfectly in every nappy bag. Therefore, it can be used for long-distance travel purposes, or anywhere you would like to express silently, and discreetly.
- Mother’s breasts come in different sizes and the Haakaa Manual Breast Pump flanges to fit all kinds of breasts.
- They are made with soft, food-grade silicone that is soothing on skin that is sensitive.
- All Haakaa Manual Breast Pumps are Bisphenol A, lead, phthalate-free, and PVC.
|Product Dimensions||1.91 x 1.91 x 6.95 inches|
|Item model number||MHK062-UK|
|Safety warning||Check the condition of the product regularly and replace it if it shows any signs of damage. Either soft sponges or soft-bristle brushes should be used to clean the Haakaa manual breast pump. The product is not a toy and should be used only for its intended use.|
|Material composition||Food-Grade Silicone|
|Material free||BPA, PVC, and Phthalate Free|
|Care instructions||Clean the pump before and after each use. The steam system or boiling it in water for 2-3 minutes is highly suggested to clean the Haakaa manual breast pump.|
|Additional product features||Lightweight, portable and small size, high-quality food-grade silicone made, recommended by lactating mums, review magazines, celebrities, labor assistants, and lactation consultants.|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Best uses||Breast Milk Expression, Catching Let-down, Breastfeeding Assistant|
|Package contains||1 × 40z/100ml Manual Breast Pump|
|Item Weight||3.87 ounces|
|Country/Region of origin||China|
Description of Haakaa Manual Breast Pump Review:
The innovative Haakaa Manual Breast Pump is an essential tool for every lactating mama. Instead of large, noisy, and complex automatic pumps–the Haakaa Silicone Manual Breast Pumps are made with food-grade silicone, are effortless to use, and will simplify your nursing years. Squeeze the pump and press it to the breast and the pump will draw the milk through natural suction.
Haakaa Manual Breast Pump reviews suggest that it is the most travel-friendly manual breast pump in the market. They will fit happily into all kinds of handbags or nappy bags. Therefore, you can pump discreetly and quickly. They don’t use either cords or cables or any batteries and are 100% noiseless. They’re super eco-friendly and are safe for both the mums and the babies and also our environment. The Haakaa brand is loved, trusted, and commended by over 1 million mums and doulas as well as lactation consultants all around the world.
Pros Of Using Haakaa Manual Breast Pump Review:
1. Does not require power, batteries, or assembly:
- Assists in tranquil and non-disruptive nighttime expression.
- You can use it even if you wake up in the middle of the night or in the daytime leisure.
2. Save your precious breastmilk:
- While your baby is feeding on one breast, attach the pump to the other breast and collect all the led down which would otherwise be wasted on a disposable breast pad.
- It offers the warmest comfort during pumping due to its BPA, PVC, lead, and phthalate-free material.
3. Compact size:
- The handy size helps it to fit perfectly into any handbag or nappy bag.
- Its compact size also makes it hassle-free during long trips or any other outdoor activities.
Steps To Use Haakaa Manual Breast Pump Review:
1. Gently squeeze the Haakaa Manual Breast Pump to force any air out.
2. Invert the flange, place it on the breast with the nipple centered in the middle of its neck.
3. Evert the flange and slightly let the pump go until you begin to feel the suction.
4. Maintain a full seal of contact with the breast and then start expressing.
Various Packages Available With Haakaa Manual Breast Pump:
|Capacity||2 oz/75 ml||5 oz/150 ml||Pump 4 oz & Ladybug 2 oz||Pump 4 oz & Ladybug 2 oz||Pump 4 oz & Ladybug 2 oz||Pump 4 oz & Ladybug 2 oz|
|Package Include||2 pcs Ladybug||2 pcs Ladybug||1 pc Pump with Cap & 1 pc Ladybug||1 pc Pump with Stopper & 1 pc Ladybug||1 pc Pump & 1 pc Ladybug||1 pc Pump & 2 pcs Ladybug|
|Suction Strength||Slight||Slight||Pump: strong Ladybug: slight||Pump: strong Ladybug: slight||Pump: strong Ladybug: slight||Pump: strong Ladybug: slight|
|Wearable||Yes||Yes||Pump: Hold it with nursing bra Ladybug: Yes||Pump: Hold it with nursing bra Ladybug: Yes||Pump: Hold it with nursing bra Ladybug: Yes||Pump: Hold it with nursing bra Ladybug: Yes|
|Weight||about 61g||about 92g||Pump: about 78g Ladybug: about 61g||Pump: about 78g Ladybug: about 61g||Pump: about 72g Ladybug: about 61g||Pump: about 72g Ladybug: about 61g|
|Home, Work, Travel||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Security Warning For Haakaa Manual Breast Pump:
The product condition of the Haakaa Breast Pump must be checked regularly. Replace the product if it shows any signs of damage. Either soft sponges or soft-bristle brushes should be used to clean the breast pump. The product is not a toy and should be used only for its intended use.
Haakaa Manual Breast Pump Review Final Conclusion:
The Haakaa Manual Breast Pump is lightweight, portable, and silicon-made. Thus, making it highly safe for lactating mothers and newborn babies. It requires no assembly and no electrical cables. It works in the process of natural suction. The silicone material makes it environment-friendly and hazard-free. Its gentle suction on the breast skin will be comfortable and will help mamas to express discreetly and quickly. The portability will ensure that it’s hassle-free during travel. Its light weightedness and compact size ensure that it fits perfectly inside handbags or baby bags.