Table of Contents
A play gym is a mat made of significant soft material. It typically has arches on its two sides to hang baby toys on. These gyms could come with baby pianos, tummy pillows, mirrors, and lights to increase the activities of the baby. The more the activity is involved the better the cognitive growth of the baby.
Lovevery The play gym is an award-winning debut design. It stands for everything that is essential for your baby’s cognitive growth from batting to learning to teething to focus.
Additional Information About Lovevery The Play Gym Reviews
|Product dimension||43 * 38 * 24 inches|
|Item model number||9000001|
|Is discontinued by manufacturer||No|
|Maximum weight recommended||25 pounds|
|Material type||The teething toys are made of 100 % cotton fabric|
|Care instructions||The playmat is made of machine washable I20 batch. It is tested to be non-toxic and baby-safe.|
|Number of items||1|
|Item weight||7.6 pounds|
|Country/Region of origin||China|
Lovevery The Play Gym Reviews: Features Of The Structure
- For infants: Lovevery the play gym is for infants and toddlers
- Sturdy: It has wooden legs for sturdiness. These woods are obtained in a sustainable manner.
- Easy to set up: Its setup is easy and can be taken down easily too; no tools are required.
- Smooth finish: Its finishes are done with water-based products.
- Machine washable: It can be washed in the washing machine along with the cotton teether.
- Ideal size: The size of the product is (in inches): 24h x 38w x 43l with mat zones closed; 24h x 50w x 47l with mat zones open.
Lovevery The Play Gym Reviews: Features Of Use
- Lovevery The Play Gym can be educational. It can also assist in the gross motor and sensory development of the baby.
- There are 5 development zones on the Lovevery play gym that prevent overstimulation and promote learning. Learning includes focusing, making sounds, feeling things, hiding, and finding and exploring colors.
- There exists a system in the Lovevery play gym of black and white objects, mirrors, and face cards that can be interchanged as required in the Learn to Focus zone.
- There are also removable accessories important for stage-based motor development: organic cotton teether, wooden batting ring obtained in a sustainable way, and an organic cotton Montessori Ball.
- We can also convert the play fort with the Play Space Cover for creative play.
- Lovevery play gym also comes with a play guide containing lots of inspiration and a variety of activities from child development specialists.
- The package also contains learning cards that are printed with soy ink.
- The Teething toys are made of 100% organic cotton.
- The Play Mat is made of machine-washable polyester materials.
The Cons Of Lovevery The Play Gym
- The wood arches of the Lovevery play gym are a positive factor but the slots in which the hanging toys are attached are a negative factor as they can’t be adjusted to different heights or positions. The youngest of the babies will only be able to reach one toy at a time because of the space between each slot. This could also be intentional to prevent overstimulation.
- The mat size could stand as a problem for apartment dwellers as it would occupy a large space. It is always a bit of a headache to carry through a doorway. However, storage is not an issue as it could be easily disassembled.
Lovevery The Play Gym Reviews Final Conclusion
Lovevery play gym reviews shout out the unique design by child development experts and have been awarded the best play gym by many outstanding labels in the baby product market. The tummy time stations and the hanging toys increase the baby’s attention span. Also, the mat’s huge size is conducive to milestones like crawling and rolling.
Babies can be obsessed with something as simple as a sock. But most baby toys in the market come with bright colors, annoying music, and flashy lights. The Lovevery play gym, however, is unlike most baby toys. It is designed with the help of child development experts. The Lovevery play gym has a large mat with built-in tummy line stations. Along with that, there are three hanging toys. Infant activity gyms can encourage developmental growth through play.
According to the pediatric therapist and blogger Claire Heffron, the most important experience for a baby’s development is to be positioned on the floor to play. Families either opt for props or activity gyms to make floor time more interesting. Playing on the floor will make babies have better strength and visual-motor skills. They also get a better feel of their body’s movement.