Table of Contents
CeraVe Baby Moisturizing cream, a baby product, developed with the assistance of pediatric dermatologists, focuses on the safety and comfort of babies of all skin types. This CeraVe Baby Moisturizing Cream features a layer of skin protectant, offering a deep moisturizing, protecting the baby, and maintaining the baby’s sensitive skin, all thanks to its 3 essential ceramides (1,3 and 6-II).
The dermatologists recommend the ingredients of this moisturizing cream, such as the fatty acids. Adding on, the cream is specifically designed for the comfort of the parents, as well as, the baby, delivering 24 hours of moisture, temporary protection, relieving the infants of chafed, cracked, and chapped skin, best suitable for those with dry and sensitive skin.
CeraVe Baby Moisturizing Cream Review - Ingredients And Product Details!
Here is a quick view of all the ingredients used in CeraVe baby cream and the product’s details to help you make the best choice for your little munchkin!
- Ceramides that are essential and keep the baby skin healthy and restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic Acid, an ingredient that attracts hydration to the surface of the skin and retains moisture
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Caprylic or Capric Triglyceride
- Ceramide AP
- Potassium Phosphate
- Ceramide NP
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Ceramide EOP
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate
- Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Xanthan gum
- Disodium EDTA
- Dipotassium Phosphate
- Size – 5 ounce
- Is not discontinued by the manufacturer
- The dimensions of the product are – 25 x 3.06 x 6 inches
- Model number – CRV1931
- UPC - 301872218051
- Manufactured by Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America
- ASIN – B00WH31P7A
- Country of Origin – USA
Amazon’s best sellers rank – #379 and #8 in diaper section
CeraVe Baby Moisturizing Cream Review - Why Choose It?
- This fragrance-free and paraben-free baby cream is reviewed to be the best lotion for little ones, especially for those who have dry and sensitive skin. It is gentle on baby’s developing skin, especially during the first four years.
- As per the pediatric dermatologists, all babies with thin and delicate skin must be moisturized using CeraVe baby cream as it is produced in absence of ingredients that could disrupt the little one’s skin barrier.
- Adding to the ingredients, this baby moisturizer contains baby-friendly ingredients like ceramides that make sure to maintain the baby’s skin barrier.
- As per sources, the dermatologists agree that the lotion can be used instead of the other daily baby creams. However, if not, parents must make sure that the lotion they use for the baby includes ceramides, fatty acids, and cholesterol like found in this CeraVe baby cream. Also, keep in mind that the lotion must include ingredients that are naturally found in the skin and maintain all skin barriers.
- The CeraVe Baby Moisturizing Cream is produced keeping the baby’s comfort in mind, the guidelines of pediatric dermatologists, and being baby-safe.
- It includes three essential ceramides that maintain and work as a natural protector to the baby’s barrier in addition to its natural ingredients recommended by pediatric dermatologists.
- The lotion is formulated to deliver about 24 hours of moisture, is fragrance-free, dye-free, and paraben-free, providing the baby with gentle and much-needed hydration.
Is CeraVe Moisturizing Cream Good For Babies? - The Highlights!
Here are the highlights of CeraVe Baby Moisturizing Cream that you must be aware of:
1. Gentle And Effective
CeraVe Baby Moisturizing Cream is produced by pediatric dermatologists, making sure that it’s gentle and effective on the baby’s delicate skin and prevents dry baby skin.
2. Hydrating Best Baby Cream
The moisturizing cream offers a smooth, hypoallergenic, and rich cream that is formulated with Dimethicone. It is best used to protect and relieve the baby from being chafed, cracked, or chapped. The Hyaluronic Acid included in the cream helps retain the natural moisture of the cream and provides long-lasting hydration, 24 hours!
3. Include 3 Essential Ceramides
Ceramides are essentials that help fill the gaps between your skin cells, offering a seal of moisturizer, keeping the impurities out. These are naturally found in the skin and make up about 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All products from CeraVe are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) and help maintain and restore the skin’s natural barrier
4. No Nasties!
CeraVe Products for babies are formulated keeping in mind the little one’s delicate skin. It is free of fragrance, parabens, phthalates, dye, and fragrance.
5. NEA Seal Of Acceptance
Also accepted by the National Eczema Association, the CeraVe cream is suitable for babies, toddlers, and children with eczema-prone skin.
CeraVe Baby Moisturizing Cream Review - Amazon Reviews!
Dr. Latanya Banjamin, Board Certifies Dermatologist – “The skin of the baby is susceptible to disruption of the skin barrier that can lose hydration easily. Therefore, the ceramides in the CeraVe Baby line are essential as it helps to replenish the epidermis and foster the baby’s skin, making it healthy.” – Dr. Latanya Benjamin, Board Certified Dermatologist
Sabrinav42 –“Cerave baby moisturizing cream it’s not only great for the baby, in fact, but I also use it myself. It helps my skin moisturize better. My doctor had recommended using this baby moisturizing cream as my baby had dry skin on cheeks, thankfully it helped with the rash. A 10 out of 10 ratings and a 100% recommendation.”
Namastelitt –“If you want to keep your baby feeling “baby butt smooth,” this stuff is wonderful! There aren’t many safe options for your baby’s sensitive skin, but Cerave NEVER fails to disappoint me. I will always recommend this product to parents on the hunt for a good baby lotion.”
CeraVe Baby Moisturizing Cream Review Final Conclusion
CeraVe Baby Moisturizing Cream is a product that is produced with the assistance of pediatric dermatologists. These are gentle, effective, hydrating, suitable for eczema-prone skin for babies, toddlers, and accepted by the National Eczema Association.
We hope the reviews above have helped you with the choice for your little one!