Table of Contents
In case you are rather curious about how your monthly menstruation cycle works or are genuinely trying to get pregnant, it’s always best to take the help of these best ovulation test kits and allow the muscles to stretch a flashing smiley face. These are super easy to use and affordable which makes it even more possible to test from the comfort of your house.
So, say no to the long waits and doctor trips with these ovulation tests. To make your search a tad bit easier, we have curated this article that accumulates the top 8 best ovulation test kits in 2022.
Note – Make sure to be mindful of the sensitivity of the process and the readability options of different kinds like the digital ovulation test or the strips with the test line. The best way is to consider the cost of the ovulation tests and the packs you receive in one package to ensure it is the best pick.
Top 8 Best Ovulation Test Kits In 2022
Here is the list of the best ovulation tests to kickstart the trying to conceive journey:
1) Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test: Best Ovulation Test Kits
This kit comes with 20 ovulation tests that are accurate, easy-to-use, and worth the cost. The ovulation test has no control line to interpret but has a smiley face indicator that appears when in high fertility, that is when the Luteinizing Hormone/LH surge. It promises 99 percent of accuracy and shows the first response in just three minutes for results to appear, all you need to do is urinate on it and then insert it into the reusable monitor.
- The smiley face is fun
- Easy to read
- Super convenient
- Recommended by the reproductive endocrinologist
- Is expensive
- Comes with a lot of plastic waste
2) Easy@Home: Best Ovulation Test App
If you are trying to get pregnant, then this app is highly recommended as it comes with 50 ovulation test strips and 20 pregnancy test strips. This kit works much like other ovulation predictor kits, provides digital test results, and allows you to track your symptoms and cycle to know when at peak fertility.
- Is affordable
- Comes with 20 pregnancy test strips
- Could be hard to take photos for scanning
- Is a little time-consuming
3) PREGMATE: Best Ovulation Test Kits
This ovulation test comes with 50 ovulation LH and 20 HCG pregnancy test strips that help indicate the chances of getting pregnant by determining the highest fertility period. The test particularly measures the LH and lets you know when you’ll be having a surge.
- The kit comes in different quantities to choose from
- Is budget-friendly
- The lines could be a little hard to read
4) Modern Fertility Ovulation Test: Best Ovulation Test Kits
The modern fertility ovulation test results in just two days or 48 hours and also comes with a combination of an app. For testing, you will need to urinate in a cup and take a picture in the app to predict the cycle and help track the menstrual cycle.
- Is available with a subscription plan
- Is a combination of an app and well-designed strips
- Includes access to OB-GYN fertility experts
- The reading on the strip could be a little hard
5) Wondfo: Best Ovulation Test Kits
Wondfo ovulation test comes with 50 LH ovulation test strips and 20 pregnancy HCG strips Kit and helps determine when most fertile. For the test, you’ll first need to collect urine and dip the strips for three to five minutes. It lets you know the LH surge, indicating the chances of conception.
- The strips are sealed individually
- Comes with 20 pregnancy tests
- Isn’t quite sensitive
6) Clearblue Fertility Monitor + Touch Screen Ovulation Tests: Best Ovulation Test Kits
Clearblue fertility monitor helps you detect the LH levels, estrogen, and also gives you a rating each day that evaluates the fertility in terms of low, high, or peak. Adding on, the test helps save up the information of the past six cycles that lets you compare the patterns or differences. All you need to do is push a button every month once the period begins and the monitor will let you know when to use the test stick (sold separately).
- Stores information of up to 6 cycles
- Has a touch screen monitor
- Is expensive
- Does not come with test strips
7) iProven Ovulation Predictor Kit: Best Ovulation Test Kits
iProven ovulation tests come with 50 ovulation test strips and 20 pregnancy test strips. It shows about a 99 percent accuracy rate in the first response, is easy-to-use, and features a line result. The single line represents a negative result, whereas, the double represents a positive result.
- Is affordable
- Comes in a large quantity
- Includes 20 pregnancy test kits
- Is not combined with a tracking app
8) Ava Wearable Fertility Tracker: Best Ovulation Test Kits
Ava’s fertility tracker comes with a built-in technology that allows you to identify the high fertile five-days window and the peak days to conceive before ovulation. It works by collecting basic important data that is necessary and syncing it with the app to deliver an accurate fertility window.
- Is convenient
- No need to urinate on the strips
- Can help recognizes 5 high fertility days
- Is expensive
- Not recommended for women with irregular cycles
To Conclude: What Should One Look For in an Best Ovulation Test kits
Here are the top three things that one needs to keep in mind when purchasing ovulation tests:
1) The Sensitivity
Ovulation tests use the LH surge or the luteinizing hormone to determine the most fertile days. For this, it’s important to detect when the hormone is at its peak which is only accurate with sensitive ovulation tests. Generally, the ideal range for LH levels is 1.9-13.6 IU/L, but when fertile, it could reach as high as 118 IU/L. Make sure to check the level written on the test or in the description of the product.
2) The Price
The two things here that must be kept in mind are the cost and how many packs are there in the ovulation tests. The least expensive ovulation test strips are around $15 to $25 and the least expensive digital tests are anywhere between $30 to $60.
Keeping the mind the wide range from digital to strips to apps, the ovulation tests show results in different ways that could get a little hard to understand at times. The digital tests may have a smiley face while strips show lines and tech-forward options allow you to scan. As per your comfort, make sure to pick one that you feel confident about in terms of reading the results.