Table of Contents
What makes face paint the best you ask? While most paints are easy to come off the face, there is a possibility of leaving your skin itching with swells and redness all over. Therefore, choosing the best face painting for kids, especially for your little one is ideal as it is easy to use, is kid-friendly, safe for sensitive skin, and of course, inspires creativity!
Adding here, the whole idea of face painting is an exciting opportunity that anyone would like to grab on, irrespective of their age, interest, and gender. Not only that, these are best for all kinds of places, be it an event, for a costume, or when looking forward to encouragement – with face paints, you can be assured of it being covered.
Nevertheless, given the wide variety of options available in the market, there are so many options to choose from – all claiming their superiority and the trust of the customers. What then can be picked as a worthwhile product? Which product is best suited for kids?
If there are questions like these that often pop into your mind, I’d highly recommend reading through the next section before you skip to the best options available in the market space.
Face Painting For Kids - How To Choose The Best One?
When choosing any product for your little munchkin, let alone face paint, we understand how questions just start popping into your head as a parent. Therefore, we take it upon ourselves to make sure to provide not just apt but the best products across all niches – just like the face paint for this article.
Please note, that we do make sure to do our best research by also looking into the comments and observations of the fellow parents to make sure the list provided is as transparent and accurate as it can be.
Let’s now quickly get onto the thing you need to keep in mind when choosing the best face paint for the little one:
- Safety –
Especially with products like face paint, there is an added alertness that needs to be taken care of with the skin also as these are specially designed for little children with sensitive skin types. Giving the picks below not only ensures the top picks but also promotes not having any adverse health effects, making the product completely safe in case of a child accidentally ingestion.
- Quality –
Good face paint is a paint that is easy to apply, can stay on the skin for long, and can be removed with utmost ease. Therefore, we prioritize paints like these in our best product list below.
The Top Picks For Face Painting For Kids - Easy Face Painting Ideas For Kinds
1) Blue Squid Paint Kit For Face - Easy Face Painting Ideas For Kids
This face painting from Blue Squid is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, and FDA compliant – all making it an excellent choice for the little ones with sensitive skin or allergies. They feature vibrant colors and do not rub off on clothing and are easy to wash.
Its pallet comes with twelve colors covering the bases for almost all designs with 3 paintbrushes of varied sizes that allow you to paint with detail. The stencils also make a great choice to help create a variety of designs and claim to have enough paint to help last for about one hundred faces, providing you with more than enough paint for events across.
- These are durable and beginner-friendly
- It features multiple paintbrushes – all in different sizes
- Come with thirty stencil designs
- Durable colors with easy wash
- Offers online video tutorials
- Could take some additional layers to create a vivid color
- The colors could bleed into each other easily
2) Ultimate Pack Of Party By Snazaroo - Best Face Paint For Kids
Snazaroo’s face painting party kit comes with everything and more that you’d need for creating multiple designs at a party. These come with exciting paints, two brushes, 4 sponges, and 2 additional glitter gels that add an extra bit of flair to the child’s look. Adding here, the kit also has a guide that has multiple design options with step-by-step instructions that help all beginner artists to paint incredible looks.
The composition of the paints passes all child-safety regulations including those with extremely sensitive skin kind. These are fragrance-free, are fast to dry, and are super easy to clean.
- These are safe paints that are suitable for all sensitive skin
- Is fragrance-free
- Includes a face painting guide with glitter gels
Is quick to dry
- The layout of the colors is a little awkward
3) Kryvaline Face Painting Kit for Kids - Easy Face Painting Ideas For Kids
This is a professional face paint kit that comes with no exception in quality and is best suited for kids. It includes a wide variety of paints, has striped paint cakes that allow some dynamic color patterns when applied using a sponge, and is easy to pull single colors from both the ends of the stripes.
The Kryvaline kit includes skin jewels, stencils, and biodegradable glitter that gives the little one a multitude of design options. These are the best and the simplest way of entertaining the young ones.
- It is a professional-grade paint that is safe for kids
- Includes skin jewels, stencils, and glitter
- Comes with both, single and split colors
Is also suitable for older kids
- The split color paints can take time to learn
4) Klutz Craft Kit - Best Face Paint For Kids
This is a beginner-oriented kit that is an excellent fit for little children. These consist of only a basic color palette (six colors) but can still push creativity. The colors in the kit are very bright which makes it perfect for keeping the kids entertained and come from the professional brand Wolfe, ensuring the quality.
This kit is naturally safe for kids and is specially designed for kids 8+ years old. The kit includes a fifty-eight-page book that has designs that make it easier for beginners to follow that can also be torn into design cards, making it easy to look at in the process.
- Feature bright colors that pop upon application
- Is a professional-quality paint
- Comes with a fifty-eight-page book that can be torn as design cards
- Includes a brush and a sponge
- Has only six paint options in a kit
5) Melissa & Doug Create and Craft Face-Painting Kit - Face Painting For Kids
Melissa & Doug use an excellent craft kit that is best suited for kids and inspires them towards creativity. The kit includes six colors (white, green, black, yellow, blue, and red), a spiral-bound instructions flipbook on multiple designs, a mixing tray to help create new colors, a brush, and a sponge.
The paints are super easy to apply and are safe for the application on the face, and add to the fun of the little ones’ playtime.
- Has easily mixable colors
- Comes with a brush and a sponge
Includes a design book
- Comes with 6 paint colors
- The darker paints can be a little too difficult to wash off
6) Create A Face Kit - Face Painting For Kids
Create A Face kit comes with hypoallergenic paints that are perfect to apply even on sensitive skin types. The package has no shortage of use since the paint can easily cover 50-80 faces as per the design.
Its water-based activation means the need to apply little soap to clean up as the paint dries within a minute. It also includes stencils that are sticky and reusable so you need not juggle holding the paintbrushes and keeping the stencil in place with two glitter gels, three brushes, two sponges, and eight paints to their fullest.
- These are non-toxic and are hypoallergenic paints
- Is super easy to clean
- Dries fast
- Comes with thirty-two sticky stencils
- Includes three brushes, two glitter gels, and two sponges
The kit isn’t very durable
7) Artsy Fartsy Face Paint Kit for Kids - Face Painting For Kids
This face paint kit includes tools that help the kids enhance their creativity. It includes two brushes, four sponges, and two applicators that ensure plenty of ways to apply paint and make the design sharper. Apart from this, there are also 50 stencils included, fourteen different colors, and two glitter shades.
These are all FDA compliant, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and paraben-free which makes the kit super safe and has a water-based composition that makes it easy to clean with warm and soapy water.
- Includes two brushes, two applicators, and four sponges
- Has 50 stencil designs
- Fourteen paint colors with two extra glitter shades
- It is non-toxic, FDA compliant, hypoallergenic, and paraben-free
- The colors are not very distinct
8) Mosaiz Face Paint Crayons - Face Painting For Kids
These are FDA compliant and are hypoallergenic crayons that are safe for use with kids. Here, instead of a pallet, you can dip the brushes and sponges directly, that is, from crayons. It also has a familiar grip that makes it easy to draw designs, without the need for a brush.
It is also very easy to use, to clean up as they are water-based and come in twelve distinct colors.
- Is travel-friendly
- Do not need water to use
- Is easy to use
- Is mess-free
- You might not be able to mix the colors easily
We hope the blog above has helped you decide on the best face paint kits for your little one. Be rest assured, that these are chosen and added to the list post-checking their credibility and safety for kids with sensitive skin.
Face paints are the best getaway and entertaining kits for kids, however, do make sure to keep an eye on them and be alert that they do not poke their eyes or put the brush in their mouth for safety purposes.