Table of Contents
Have twins and often find yourself in a dilemma of how to carry them? Looking for the best double stroller to help you carry both your toddlers with much more ease?
The best double strollers for infants and toddlers are the best way to carry twins since they are roomier, easy to carry, convertible, and easily fit two infant car seats or even two baby bassinets, based on the stroller you pick.
Nevertheless, due to the wide availability of double strollers in the market space, it gets really challenging to choose the best double stroller for infants and toddlers. This is why we at Parenthood Bliss have curated this article that lists down the 10 best double strollers for newborns and toddlers to choose from.
Tip – Make sure to take notice of the height and weight of the stroller to prevent the babies from toppling over.
But first, let’s quickly decode and understand the different kinds of double strollers for newborns and toddlers in the market space:
What Are The Different Types Of Double Strollers Available In The Market?
1) Best Side-By-Side Double Stroller
These strollers feature seats that are installed beside each other, are leveled at the same height, and are of a similar size. This stroller is easy to fold, turn and can fit into almost all car trunks. Nonetheless, on the downside, side-by-side double strollers are wide, causing trouble when crossing doorways and aisles.
2) Convertible Strollers
3) In-Line Double Strollers
As the name suggests, the toddler seat in the stroller is designed to fit in a straight line or a single file with one seat raised higher as compared to the other. They are narrower, have one seat reclined, and come with a cup holder.
How To Choose The Best Double Stroller?
- Safety – The first and foremost thing that you must check when buying a double stroller, is the safety requirement that it comes along with.
- Quality of the wheels – Flimsy wheels do not serve the long travels well as they get stuck on uneven terrain and sidewalks. So try to look for double strollers that have wheels of good quality.
- Sun canopy – Try to look for strollers that come with a long or adjustable canopy to help keep the baby shielded from sun and rain.
- Storage – There is no surprise that babies come with a lot of gear. A stroller with a large undercarriage can help hold these items, making your life much steady and easier.
- Washable fabric – Babies are messy, so try and choose strollers that are made using easy-to-wash fabric.
10 Best Double Stroller For The Infant And Toddler
Listed below are our top 10 best picks for the best double strollers for infants and toddler for you to choose from.
1. Baby Jogger City Mini Double Stroller
This stroller features 40.7 x 29.25 x 42.25 inches and weighs 36.5 pounds with a weight limit of 50 pounds per seat. They are easy to use, have a one-handed fold, adjustable handlebar, rubber tires, all-wheel suspension, and a hand-operated parking brake.
- One-handed fold
- Have an adjustable handlebar
- Come with oversized tires
- Includes an all-wheel suspension
- Can fit through standard doors
- Has a small storage basket
- Can accommodate one car seat with an adapter
2. Bugaboo Donkey3 Mono Double Stroller
This stroller features 45.67 x 23.62 x 40.94 inches and weighs 34 pounds with a weight limit of 48.5 pounds per seat. It features a sleek convertible stroller that can easily be outfitted from a single bassinet into a side-by-side double or even one seat facing inwards. They have foam tires that prevent the stroller from busting, which means, you do not need to worry about a flat tire at all. Isn’t that a great feature!
- Has multiple configurations
- Is convertible
- Has sturdy tires
- Comes in a narrow frame
- Is expensive
3. Delta Children City Street LX Side by Side Stroller
This stroller features 37.30 x 29.60 x 31.20 inches and weighs 21.38 pounds with a weight limit of 70 pounds per seat. They feature an umbrella-style double stroller, is affordable, is durable, and easy to use and fold. It also comes with a narrow frame, comes cup holders, comes with a small canopy, but, on the downside, has zero under-seat storage.
- Easy to maneuver and fold
- Comes in a narrow frame
- Doesn’t come with extras and accessories
4. Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double Stroller
This double stroller features 49 x 21.5 x 43 inches and weighs 32.5 pounds with a weight limit of 50 pounds per seat. The stroller features versatility, can use up to two car seats to put two kids ( younger and the older child), is easy to fold using only one hand, and has a large storage basket underneath with a double cup holder.
- Is versatile
- The toddler seat can fold with one hand
- Comes with ample storage
- Does not accommodate all car seats
5. Bob Revolution Flex Duallie Jogging Stroller
This best double stroller features 48 x 30.5 x 45 inches and weighs 33 pounds with a weight limit of 100 pounds per seat. This best side-by-side double seat offers good smoothness, has an adjustable suspension system, swivel locking front wheel for an easy jog, has padded handlebar up to nine positions, and the seats recline with a large under-seat storage area.
- This side stroller has an adjustable suspension system
- Includes a swivel locking front wheel
- An adjustable handlebar
- Ample storage
- Reclining seats
- Could be a little difficult to fold
- Is heavy as compared to the other strollers on the list
6. Zoe XL2 Best Double Strollers
This best double stroller for infants and toddler features 29 x 33 x 40.25 inches and weighs 19 pounds with a weight limit of 45 pounds per seat. If you need a double easy-to-push stroller with a good portable feature, then this is the best pick for you. They are lightweight, are collapsible, good for kids of different ages, can also be expanded to a triple or even a quad stroller, and has expandable tandem two seats.
- Comes with bells and whistles
- Has cup holders
- Has reclining seats
- Has ample storage space
- The seatbacks aren’t fixed
7. Joolz Geo2 Earth Mono Stroller
This best double stroller for infants and toddler features 35 x 24 x 22 inches and weighs 31 pounds with a weight limit of 50 pounds per seat. This stroller is great for parents who have one child but know they want a second in the near future, easily converts from single to double to triple as well! It can be used from birth up to 40 pounds, is durable, can be used as a toddler stroller, a pram for newborns, and even as an infant car seat carrier.
- Has all-terrain wheels
- Ample storage
- Comes with a UPF 50+ canopy
- Has a peek-a-boo window
- Has three-position recline
- Has adjustable handlebars
- Is heavy
8. Mockingbird Single-to-Double Stroller
This best double stroller for infants and toddler features 25.5 x 40 x 33 inches and weighs 26.5 pounds with a weight limit of 45 – 50 pounds per seat. The stroller features to be affordable, it can be shifted from single-to-double, easy-to-use, the seat can change directions, and has a storage basket included.
- Come with a wide range of configurations
- Features in different colors to choose from
- Has ample storage
- Is affordable
- Is heavy
9. Baby Jogger City Select Double Stroller
This stroller features 43.5 x 25.75 x 38.5 inches and weighs 34 pounds with a weight limit of 45 pounds per seat. This double stroller easily converts from a single stroller to an in-line double and comes in 20 impressive combos of seating with car seats, bassinets, and single seats.
- Has different configurations
- The two seats face inwards
- Comes with a second seat
- The seats recline
Is cute and stylish
- Is heavy
- Is big and takes a lot of space
10. Joovy Caboose Ultralight Graphite Stroller
This stroller features 25.6 x 23.6 x 46.5 inches and weighs 22 pounds with a weight limit of 90 pounds per seat. This in-line double stroller is flexible, can fit a car seat adapter, is light, can be easily folded, and has plenty of storage
- Is lightweight
- Can be folded
- Is easy to store
- Comes with accessories
- Can only fit one car seat
- Could be a little difficult to maneuver
Double strollers for infants and toddlers come in a variety of choices in terms of their types, such as convertible strollers, in-line, and side-by-side for toddlers and kids of different ages. Not only that, but these strollers also have different kinds, colors, sizes, and weight capacities. Therefore, it becomes important for the parents to be the best choice for their kids and pick one that is not only durable but also easy to store.
Parenthoodbliss hopes that the article above has helped you pick your best ride-along double stroller.