Table of Contents
Do you find yourself waking up with anxiety to ensure that it isn’t your little one’s feeding time? Or do you find yourself messing up the number of times you changed their nappy?
Well, it’s time to shift from trusting your mind with the answers (yes, we’re talking about postpartum forgetfulness) and move to digital tracking. A number of applications are available out there to help you with tracking your little one’s feeding and diaper changes. These are both standalone apps and also apps connected to physical devices, that’ll help you keep track of your little one’s milestones and growth.
Read on to find out more about the best app to track baby feeding and diapers. Some of these even have more functionality like milestone tracking and community.
The 7 Best Apps to Track Baby Feeding and Diapers
Here are the best apps to track your baby’s feeding and diaper change times
- Baby Connect (Breastfeeding, Diaper Change, Mood Swings & Milestones)
- Baby Tracker (Sleeping, Diaper, Feeding & Vaccination)
- Glow Baby (Sleeping, Diaper & Newborn Growth)
- Hatch Baby Smart Changing Pad (Sleeping, Diaper & Feeding)
- MyMedela Baby Tracker (Breastfeeding)
- Ovia Parenting & Baby Tracker (Sleeping, Diaper & Growth)
- Talli Baby (Diaper and Feeding)
Let us take a look at the features of these best apps to track baby feeding, diaper changes, and even vaccination and overall growth tracker:
1. Baby Connect (Breastfeeding, Diaper Change, Mood Swings & Milestones): Best App To Track Baby Feeding and Diapers
Baby Connect allows you to build an interactive baby tracker that can be adjusted virtually by anybody you permit access to — your spouse, your parents, your assistant, and so on — making it one of the best baby tracking apps for both parents.
It’s ideal for mothers who are constantly on the go. You may be out shopping or catching up on your favorite web series and not miss a thing with choices to record breastfeeding times, nappy changes, mood swings, and achievements. It even has its own message system built right into the program!
Baby Connect can convert your reports into easy-to-understand charts and graphs, as well as keep a record of any patterns that you or your doctor might be interested in. You’ll be able to create an account for your child that includes important information like allergies, blood group, and birthdays.
- Feeding time
- Nappy changes
- Mood swing tracker
- Childrens’ vitals
2. Baby Tracker (Sleeping, Nappy, Feeding & Vaccination): Best App To Track Baby Feeding and Diapers
The Baby Tracker by WhatToExpect will be your best friend as you walk through your pregnancy to deliver your baby and even after that. This customizable baby monitoring software includes a useful list of recommended immunity vaccines as well as the ability to record your baby’s sleeping, eating, and essential nappy change patterns.
You may even add your children’s profiles to your account. This is a great feature if you have more than one! The tracker goes above and beyond what it claims, with instructions for each month of your child’s growth, medical advice, and even fun ideas for when your brain is too exhausted to think of something new.
- Vaccine tracker
- Separate profile for each child
- Medical advice
3. Glow Baby (Sleeping, Diaper & Newborn Growth): Best App To Track Baby Feeding and Diapers
Like every parent understands, your baby’s first year is a hectic and crucial period loaded with restless nights, diaper duty, and so much more.
All of the analysis is provided in Glow Baby’s gorgeous and well-designed charts, which help parents get a good overall picture of their baby’s health. You can even maintain track of numerous children at the same time, and various caregivers can log data.
Glow has teamed with Baby411 to provide countless updates on milestones, feeding, and other topics. In the app’s forum feature, you may also communicate with other parents about their children’s progress.
- Development milestones
- Feed, nappy, pumping, and sleep tracking
- Charts and tables for baby’s growth and development
4. Hatch Baby Smart Changing Pad (Sleeping, Diaper & Feeding): Best App To Track Baby Feeding and Diapers
The Hatch Baby tracker saves and displays this information (you can use it without the smart changing pad, as well). Parents may easily compare their baby’s growth to World Health Organization data. Sleep, nappies, and feeding can all be tracked with the app.
What’s more? Hatch Baby will also notify you to snap a photo every day on the tracker so that a clip may be generated for each year.
- Diapers, sleep, and feeding can all be tracked
- Weight records and compare with WHO
- Share data with pediatricians
- Reminder to generate end of the year
- Lightweight (9 lbs)
5. MyMedela Baby Tracker (Breastfeeding): Best App To Track Baby Feeding and Diapers
The MyMedela nursing app, built by the renowned pump maker, is the next best thing. Use the app to keep track of your nursing progress, look for answers to frequent problems, and get professional advice. It also works with Medela’s Sonata and FreestyleFlex breast pumps, which might be a godsend while pumping.
6. Ovia Parenting & Baby Tracker (Sleeping, Diaper & Growth): Best App To Track Baby Feeding and Diapers
From breastfeeding to bottle feeding, the Ovia Parenting & Baby Tracker is one of the best apps to track baby feeding. This tracking app not only records breastfeeding sessions but also keeps track of which breast you fed on and the duration of your feeding session.
And that’s not all! Week by week, you can keep track of your baby’s nappy changes, feedings, sleep, and developmental milestones with Ovia Parenting!
- Share and upload photos
- Include relatives and friends so they may see their achievements
- Personalize each child’s name
- Baby growth timeline
- Over 1,000 professional writings on your child’s growth and parenting
7. Talli Baby (Diaper and Feeding): Best App To Track Baby Feeding and Diapers
Talli Baby is undoubtedly one of the best baby tracking apps for both parents. The top half of the body is made of white plastic, while the bottom half is made of a faux wooden substance. It’s about the size of a little box with rounded corners.
The device has eight multifunctional buttons for:
- Bottle Feed
- Dirty Diaper
- Solid Food
- Wet Nappy
You can configure the functions of these buttons in the app.
There’s also a Wi-Fi LED light that indicates if data is being delivered to your Talli account through Wi-Fi or if your Wi-Fi connection is down.
The Bottom Line
Choosing anything for your little one can be a tough decision — thousands of reviews, a flood of advertisements, and endless suggestions from friends and family! And of course, you’d want the best for your baby!
In this article, we have compiled a list of all the best baby tracking apps for both parents, so that you can keep a close eye on your baby’s well-being