By the time a kid reaches 6 years of age, they tend to have their own opinions and interests. At times, choosing a toy for a 6-year-old could get a lot more challenging, while some like a book and others to fashion accessories and jewelry. Toys play an essential role as instruments of learning, developing psychomotor, cognitive, emotional, and social skills, which is why choosing the best toy is quite essential.
Here is a list of the top 15 best gifts for 6-Year-Old Girls:
1. Pretend and playschool set; Best Gifts For 6-Year-Old Girl
Pretend and playset is a toy that helps a 6-year-old girl to study, engage in creative play, role-play, develop her community, and improve her language abilities. This kit includes a functional school bell, a 15” hand pointer, crayons, a yellow bag, a hall pass, and a whiteboard in a sturdy travel case, all of which will let her play imaginatively.
2. Storage in the carrying case
3. Appealing colors
1. Includes a whiteboard marker
This is an excellent gift for a 6-year-old girl that helps them learn and have interaction with the iPad by not touching it, breaking the boundary down inbuilt between the physical and digital play. It features 5 games, that is, tangram, newton, numbers, masterpieces, and words, encoded into the bottom that acts as an iPad dock. This supports the mini, air, and retina versions making the kit an academic alternative for the kid’s entertainment, allowing growth.
1. Encourages fun learning
2. iPad compatible
3. Multi-playing pieces
1. Not supportive of android tablets
2. Needs signing up
3. HedBanz game; Best Gifts For 6-Year-Old Girl
This is a well-known enhanced universal game in which the subjects are prewritten utilizing stunning visuals rather than us putting them on the cards. The game includes a timer and six headbands that can accommodate at least two players. All you have to do is choose a card and slide it into the headbands without looking at it; on the other hand, the participant answers questions until the winner wins by guessing, similar to a head-up but with questions instead of actions. It aids in the development of a variety of abilities, including categorization, critical thinking, and vocabulary; ideal for 6-year-olds who enjoy puzzles and riddles.
1. Easy play
2. Has a manual included
1. As there are a limited number of cards, kids are prone to memorize them all
4. Hyper toss action game; Best Gifts For 6-Year-Old Girl
It is a fast interactive game with time, testing the speed of the 6-year-old girl. It involves 3 different colored cups for the player to attempt different challenges and explore her skills both physical and mental. It has voice instructions, making it simple for her to play with her friends while still keeping track of her scores.
2. Motor skill development
3. Enhances social interaction
1. Has no sound control
5. Stick'n Style crystal clutch; Best Gifts For 6-Year-Old Girl
- Glitter and sparkling items appeal to most girls, and this crystal handbag offers both! It comes with over 550 sparkling jewelry pieces designed for a 6-year-old making it her own glamorous and glitzy purse with jewelry sticking onto it like a mosaic.
1. Has a lot of jewels
2. Good for kids that like jewelry
1. Has only one clutch purse
6. Razor kick scooter; Best Gifts For 6-Year-Old Girl
A scooter is a great toy for a 6-year-old girl encouraging outdoor play. This razor scooter has a streamlined body of 98mm of urethane wheels, featuring its shock-absorbing highlight system, has a fender brake, a bar of wheelie, that can carry up to 143 pounds of weight with easy storage.
2. Has storage
3. No need to assemble
1. Has no speed control
7. DIY Headbands; Best Gifts For 6-Year-Old Girl
This is a throwback to the middle of the 20th century with a fashion statement underlined. This DIY headband set would make a wonderful toy or gift for a 6-year-old girl who enjoys fashion and accessories. The package includes 10 headbands, ribbons, gems, felt, sticky, tulles, gem stems, shoelaces, ribbon straps, rubber bands, and fabric flowers, among other things. So let the small child go to town on her headband, empowering and expressing herself via the strong style and vibrant colors.
1. Has colorful accessories
2. 10 headbands
3. Promotes self-expression
1. No attached decorations
8. Fashion plates deluxe kit; Best Gifts For 6-Year-Old Girl
Over 30 items of fashion art supplies are included in these Fashion plates deluxe kits, including 20 drawing sheets, 8 colored pencils, 15 replaceable fashion plates, a drawing tablet, a carrying bag, and a rubbing crayon with a holder.
1. Promotes motor skills
2. Has a carry case
3. Includes a set of 30 fashion pieces
1. Has limited paper
2. Frames supporting the plates bend easily
9. DIY Friends 4 ever scrapbook; Best Gifts For 6-Year-Old Girl
The most persistent hobby among 6-year-olds is keeping a scrapbook, and this album is very unique because it is based on ‘Friends 4 Ever.’ It includes over 450 important materials like ribbons, stickers, glue, gems, paper, 48-page hardcover scrapbook with simple instructions. This will help the 6-year-old in capturing memories, emphasizing the importance of developing relationships with their favorite individuals, and boosting their social skills.
1. Has most accessories
2. Includes scissors and glue
3. Enhances creativity
1. Pieces easy to lose
10. Draw Like A Pro; Best Gifts For 6-Year-Old Girl
This kit makes drawing easy with pre-printed slides, markers, easy directions, paper, and a projector. It allows the users to create pictures that are easy to trace and project on slides and comes with 124 preprinted encouraging 3 types of artwork.
The draw like a pro has an inbuilt drawer for easy storage and promotes fine motor skills and creative expression.
1. Great for beginners
2. Develops fine motor skills
3. Includes a carrying case
1. Doesn’t have batteries
11. Creatto Moonlight Elephant Safari Light-Up Crafting Kit; Best Gifts For 6-Year-Old Girl
This package offers step-by-step directions for building numerous designs, including this moonlit elephant, even if your 6-year-old girl isn’t creative. The components are plastic tiles that interlock, similar to 3D puzzles, and putting them together can aid with fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. To make each sculpture shine in the dark, the package also contains LED string lights.
1. Fine motor skills to help hand-eye coordination
2. Similarity to 3D puzzles
- Led string lights can cut and it is difficult to replace the bulb
12. Creativity for Kids Rainbow Sandland; Best Gifts For 6-Year-Old Girl
With this affordable kit, your 6-year-old girl can make sand art at home, just as she does at school and summer camp. But what makes this one even better is that it comes with a tiny unicorn as well as a sticker sheet for even additional decoration. The kit includes a cap and glue, allowing her to keep her work of art in place without making a mess.
- The fitted cap and glue keep the sand from falling
- Adding stickers after the completion of art will look beautiful
- Too small in size, it’s almost the size of a telephone
13. Crayola Glitter Dots Sparkle Charms; Best Gifts For 6-Year-Old Girl
Glitter dots provides your six-year-old daughter with a new way of playing with glitter in this inventive craft. Since this glitter stays together in a sticky ball rather than being free and all over the floor, the dots are a no-mess way for your child to have fun with glitter. It is very safe and is also non-toxic.
1. Safe and non-toxic
2. It has 42 glitter dots and 2 keychains
1. The glitter doesn’t stick well to the plastic mold when assembling the craft.
14. LEGO Disney Princess Cinderella's Dream Castle; Best Gifts For 6-Year-Old Girl
Cinderella or any other Disney Princess can bring joy and happiness to the face of young girls. Thanks to the accompanying horse carriage and spinning dance floor, your 6-year-old girl can reenact her favorite moments from Cinderella with this gift kit. It also includes miniature figures of Cinderella and Prince Charming. There’s also an Aladdin LEGO kit for your 6-year-old girl if she prefers Princess Jasmine.
1. Great for kids to learn to build and grow their confidence with simple building steps
2. It has an interactive guide, which makes it easy to build the castle.
1. It is not battery operated
15. Crayola Light-Up Tracing Pad; Best Gifts For 6-Year-Old Girl
This useful art kit assists children in getting started on a creative endeavor before adding their individual touches. Kids can combine 100 traceable pictures, trace them with a graphite pencil, color them in, and apply their finishing touches. One graphite pencil, twelve colored pencils, ten tracing sheets, and ten blank pages are included in the kit.
1. The evenly lit surface makes tracing lines easy to see, even in pillow forts or camping tents with low lighting.
1. The kit requires 3 AA batteries, which are not included in the package and needs to be bought separately.
To Conclude: Best Gifts For 6-Year-Old Girl
The development of the motor skills, confidence, and health of a 6-year-old is at its peak at this age. Therefore, parents need to choose toys that will further enhance and uplift their skills and interests to their full potential. The list above is compiled keeping in mind various interests for you to choose from.