Disclosures - Terms & Conditions
Please Read Our Terms and Privacy Policies Carefully
The terms stated hereby govern your use of our services and constitute a binding agreement between you and ParenthoodBliss, and are deemed accepted by you and ParenthoodBliss. Your access to, or use of the services, indicates your acceptance to these terms.
If you do not accept the terms stated here, do not use the Services.
ParenthoodBliss reserves the right to revise these terms at any time, at its sole discretion, by posting an updated version to the website. You should visit this page periodically to review the most current Terms because they are binding on you. By continuing to access or use the Services after updated terms have been posted, you agree to be bound by the updated terms. The ParenthoodBliss products may have additional terms and conditions that apply.
ParenthoodBliss reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to restrict, refuse or terminate your ability to use the website, and to limit, block or prevent access to and use of the website without any liability to you.
The usage of “Content” means all content contained in the website, including all text, images, audio content, videos, designs, graphics, information, logos, downloadable content, software, and any other content contained therein and all related patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, intellectual property and/or other proprietary information of ParenthoodBliss.
“ParenthoodBliss Product(s)” means and refers to any products, including without any limitations, purchased from ParenthoodBliss or third parties through the Website.
“Post or Provide” (or any derivative) means to upload, post, transmit, share, store, submit, link to, or otherwise make available on the Website.
“We,” “Us,” and “Our” mean and refer to ParenthoodBliss and its parents, subsidiaries, or affiliates.
“Website” means any websites, web pages, and any subpages (including any mobile websites, web pages, and subpages) under ParenthoodBliss’s control, whether partial or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited to, www.parenthoodbliss.com, any subpages, and the website from which these terms were accessed from. This also includes the content.
“You,” “Your,” and “User” mean and refer to all individuals and/or entities who are accessing or using the website or the services for any reason.
- All the content found on our website is published for informational and/or educational purposes only. The content and website are not intended to serve any other purpose.
- The content on the website does not aim or intend to offer any form of professional/competent advice. In case of the need for professional advice on matters as such, you are advised to reach out to a competent professional. The advice sought could be of any nature, including but not limited to, medical, mental health, legal, accounting, or tax advice.
- The content and views on the website are not meant to be substituted for professional advice under any circumstances.
- You are advised to not overlook/overrule/delay the advice of your physician, based on something that you read on ParenthoodBliss’s website. If you or your baby happens to show symptoms of a medical condition/emergency, you are advised to seek a physician and/or visit the hospital.
- The information shared on our website is original and not evaluated by the US Food Drug Administration (FDA). The products/methods/advice/recommendations are not intended to cure/prevent/diagnose any illness you or your baby may be suffering. Likewise, the recommended products/methods/advice/recommendations do not substitute for proper medical assistance or guidance.
- We put in every effort to ensure that the information provided is just, accurate, fool-proof, useful, and updated. However, it is your sole responsibility to ensure that you conduct your private research to take the decision you deem fit for yourself and your baby/family.
- ParenthoodBliss is not responsible or liable or answerable to claims made by third-party/external websites or product manufacturers. We assume no liability for inaccuracies or changes made by the manufacturer that may or may not be disclosed on this site. It is your sole responsibility to read labels and manufacturer directions and warnings before purchasing or using a product.
- The website is intended to recommend products, services, and other businesses; in turn, serving as a source of income for the owners. The website contains affiliate links, which means, if you click on the product link on this site and subsequently make a purchase through any of those links, we will receive a small portion of the purchase price as a commission from the retailer. This, however, will not cost you any additional/extra amount whatsoever.
- Display advertising is undertaken by us in the form of advertisements generated by a third-party ad network on the website.
- We may choose to accept payment for paid placement of advertisements on our website from select companies that meet our high bar. However, such a placement has not taken place up until this day.
- The revenue made from this blog or the compensations made does not affect the genuineness of our recommendations. If a product does not match our policies and standards, it will not be recommended, even if it yields a compensation.
- We may accept free products or samples.
- The views and opinions expressed on this website purely belong to the writing team and are for educational/informational/indicative purposes. Any claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.
- The website does not support any form of content that might create a conflict of interest(s).
PRODUCT RETURN POLICY-
If you have purchased any items directly through the ParenthoodBliss’s website and not from a redirected 3rd party website, and are unsatisfied with the product or need to return a product for any reasons to issue a refund, please refer to the following policy-
- All returning products should be unused, unopened, and in their original packaging and condition;
- The returns must be completed within 15 days of the purchase date
- Return shipping must be prepaid by the customer
This website is affiliated with Amazon, to place beneficial advertising on the Site. The company uses standard and generic tools for the placement and serving of ads, including those provided by Google, Inc., and its affiliates. We publish interest-based advertisements on the Site; that is, ads that are tailored to reflect your interests. To help understand your interests, AdThrive, Google, and the other advertising partners will track your behavior on our website and on other websites across the Internet using cookies.
By consenting to use the website, you also consent to the use of such cookies and the sharing of your data that is captured by the cookies.
This website is affiliated with
You may subscribe to our newsletters on the website, which may be used for advertising purposes. Any newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. A pixel may be embedded in emails to allow an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. This lets us adapt to the content of favorable future newsletters. The behavioral information, however, will not be passed on to third parties.
ELIGIBILITY AND ACCOUNT-
If you are accepting our terms on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you have the authority to bind that company or legal entity to these terms. You also certify that you are legally permitted to use and access the services and take full responsibility for the selection and use of and access to the services. You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the website through your internet connection are aware of these terms and that they comply with them. This includes any person who is authorized to access your account via your login and any additional logins associated with your account. These terms are void where prohibited by law, and the right to access the services is revoked in such jurisdictions.
You must be 18 years of age or older and have a valid credit card to purchase any ParenthoodBliss products on our website or to create an account on our website. If you are under the age of 18, you agree and warrant that you have your parent or legal guardian’s consent to access our website.
Some services require you to create an account to participate in such a service. By creating an account, you represent that
(i) You are over the age of 18
(ii) You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and (iii) You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, password, and any logins associated with your account.
You hereby represent that all registration information you submit is accurate, current, and complete and that you are solely responsible for the accuracy of such information. You agree to update your account information to keep it current and accurate.
You agree not to impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person’s username, password or other account information, another person’s name or likeness or provide false details, unless and only in the circumstance that you have been authorized to create a login associated with another user’s account.
ParenthoodBliss reserves the right to accept or refuse your application for an account (in our absolute and sole discretion).
PERSONAL AND SENSITIVE INFORMATION RIGHTS-
You may opt-out of email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICE-
Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly, and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of the ParenthoodBliss.
You may use the content on our website may only be used for the purpose of reading the information on this site, for your own personal edification, for shopping on this site or for placing an order through this site and for no other purpose. No materials of any format from the website are permitted to be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
You agree not to do any of the following:
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer or otherwise hack the website or any software, network or servers used to provide the services, or to damage our website, services or other property in any way;
- attempt to breach any security or authentication measures of the website or the services;
- avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by ParenthoodBliss or any other third party to protect the services or the content;
- use the services, your account, or communications with other users for any commercial purpose or solicitation;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with other users’ use of the services;
- impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person;
- violate any applicable law or regulation;
- defame, abuse, stalk, threaten, intimidate, harass or otherwise violate the legal rights, including such person’s privacy rights or rights of publicity, of any user, third parties or employee, staff or agent of ParenthoodBliss;
- do anything that could disable, damage, tamper with, impair or otherwise cause interruptions to the proper working of the services;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access, data-mine, data-crawl, scrap or index the services in any manner;
- send spam or any other unauthorized advertisements or solicitations through or using the services;
- attempt to harvest, collect or use addresses, phone numbers or email addresses or other contact information of users without consent from such users and ParenthoodBliss;
- solicit personal information (including social security numbers, credit card numbers and passwords) from users;
- provide any false personal information in your account, create more than one account, transfer your account or create an account for anyone other than yourself; provided that it is allowed for You to create and have multiple logins associated with your account;
- offer any contest, sweepstakes, coupon or other promotion through ParenthoodBliss;
- do anything that is illegal, infringing, fraudulent, malicious or could expose ParenthoodBliss or its users to harm or liability;
- refer a friend by providing such friend’s e-mail address to us, unless such a friend is at least 18-years old;
- allow a child under the age of 18 to provide any personal information in such child’s user Content (as defined below); or
- attempt, encourage, or facilitate any of the above.
ParenthoodBliss will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. ParenthoodBliss may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these terms. You acknowledge that ParenthoodBliss has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the services or the content, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the services, to ensure your compliance with these terms, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body.
Customers who purchase ParenthoodBliss Products through the Website must be over the age of 18 with a valid payment method as accepted by ParenthoodBliss.
We cannot guarantee the availability of ParenthoodBliss Products, even if we show that a particular ParenthoodBliss product is available online or in stores. We may not have all ParenthoodBliss products available online or in stores and we may discontinue products at any time.
Prices for ParenthoodBliss products may change at any time and ParenthoodBliss does not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering unless specifically stated in the terms and conditions of that promotional offering. d.
All items purchased from ParenthoodBliss are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the title and the risk of loss for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Warranty information for ParenthoodBliss products can be found in the warranty provided by the third-party manufacturer, if any, included with your ParenthoodBliss Product.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS-
- We make no guarantees or warranties about any information on our site, including without limitation any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose.
- Anyone subscribing to our website or using any of our programs, posts or pages is also agreeing to these Terms and Conditions
- Users providing us their email address in exchange for delivering content to them or who is registering for one or more of our webinars or videos also is assenting and agreeing to receive emails from us on a regular basis. Subscribers are free to opt-out at any time
- We do not sell or rent your email address or any other information to any third parties
- These terms and conditions will supersede any terms and/or conditions you may have copies of in any form, regardless of whether we have signed them or not
- As owners, we reserve the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time
This agreement shall be construed under the laws of
Whenever possible each provision of these terms and conditions shall be interpreted in such a manner as to be effective and valid under applicable law, but if any provision of these terms and conditions shall be prohibited, void, invalid, or unenforceable under applicable law, such provision shall be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition, invalidity, voidability, or enforceability without invalidating the remainder of such provision or the remaining provisions of this agreement. We and you agree that any ambiguity or vagueness of any provision of this agreement shall not be construed against the drafting party because of its being the drafter of this agreement
All obligations of the parties hereto contained in this agreement shall survive the expiration or termination of this agreement. All claims and disputes arising under or relating to these terms and conditions are to be settled by binding arbitration in the
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
ParenthoodBliss shall not be liable for any loss of profits or costs, or for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including costs associated with the procurement of substitute goods or services (whether Company was or should have been aware or advised of the possibility of such damage), arising out of or associated with any loss, suspension or interruption of service, termination of this Agreement, use or misuse of our content, or other performance of services under this Agreement.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its officers, affiliates, directors, agents, and employees from and against any and all property damage, personal injuries or death, and other liability, loss, cost, expense, or damage, including, without limitation, court costs and reasonable attorney fees arising out of user’s use or misuse, whether intentional or negligent, of the company & content and information and from breach of any of the terms contained in this agreement.
This agreement may be executed in several counterparts or by separate actions between or among its parties, each of which shall constitute an original and all of which, when taken together, shall constitute one agreement; understanding that your accessing and using the information on this website constitutes your complete assent to all of these terms and conditions.
Contact Information: If there are any questions regarding ParenthoodBliss or this Policy, please contact ParenthoodBliss at: